Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Our buyers want to complete first week of May!!!

Our buyers want to complete first week of May!!!

Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:53 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice
Default Re: Our buyers want to complete first week of May!!!

Originally Posted by gajjitt
And just now our agent called to say that the buyers want to be in at the start of May!!! Result!!!

Excellent! Congrats. We've had pretty much the same thing...

We're even tied into our mortgage until 31st May - The buyers wanted to complete ASAP so asked them if we could sort it to exchange on 1st June and they said yes.

We're just waiting on our survey coming back now - fingers crossed it won't fall through as all our stuff is being shipped on 25th May! :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:00 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and well done.

Shelley xx
Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:03 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
Excellent! Congrats. We've had pretty much the same thing...

We're even tied into our mortgage until 31st May - The buyers wanted to complete ASAP so asked them if we could sort it to exchange on 1st June and they said yes.

We're just waiting on our survey coming back now - fingers crossed it won't fall through as all our stuff is being shipped on 25th May! :scared:
congrats to you too. all the best to you lel_smiff.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:46 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Well done mate!

Flogged two motors on e-Bay this week - the last UK assets.

Still can't get too excited until I've got a job though (lots of mouths to feed!)

See you in Perth!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:24 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bal56
Well done mate!

Flogged two motors on e-Bay this week - the last UK assets.

Still can't get too excited until I've got a job though (lots of mouths to feed!)

See you in Perth!
Hi Brian,

Two cars in 1 week, thats great. Got rid of mine two weeks ago, was easier than I thought it would be to sell.

Yes I heard that you had one or two kids

Are you scared yet? The butterflies started in my stomach this morning, hope it wasn't the curry

See you on the other side, have a good flight.

Take care Paul
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Congratulations and well done.

Shelley xx
good luck Shelley, good luck with your house sale and your application.

All the best Paul
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

.....now it is only 7 days before you're off!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:18 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gajjitt
good luck Shelley, good luck with your house sale and your application.

All the best Paul

Cheers mate. 10 weeks and 1 day and still not viewings!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi Paul,

thats brill news, you can sit back and enjoy the ride now!!!

have a safe journey if I dont speak to you before then, keep in touch

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:55 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

In response to the 'panic' question Paul - from time to time, although I do actually feel more relaxed now I've quit my job!
I've probably shirked wrapping up the finer details of some of our finances, so am trying to make up for lost time.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:32 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi gajjitt,
Enjoy your flight. April 27th is a very good day to do anything, I was born, lol. I'm trying to think who else is flying that day but I'm having a blonde moment.
Good luck to you and yours.
Sarah