Ouiji au non

Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ouiji au non

Is there someone there ? Hell or heaven ? I don't know.

Personally I'm not a religious person but Christmas is fast approaching and it's a time when many reflect.

So how's your year been ?

Still waiting for a visa ?
House sale fell through ?
Shite from family ?
Wankers at work ?
Bad health to the fore ?
One step forward two steps backward ?
Homesickness gnawing your heartstrings ?

Read the forum and "see" all these negatives and many more besides.

Yeah, we all get shite times. Some serious and some less so.

I often wear a Yin Yan medalion. Why ? Cos although I know shite about it I heard somewhere the basics are opposing forces and that's something I've believed in for many moons; even before I had heard of Yin Yan.

Black and white, strong and weak, light and dark, happy and sad. You name something and there's an opposite.....a balance.

I think generally in life the good guys get a raw deal. I believe they should continue being good guys though.

So whatever your endeavours try to lighten the dark. Don't dwell in the mirky seas of self pity. Learn from the experience, be positive and move on to find the good amongst the bad. Enjoy life for what it is.....the balance of nature.

Be sincere, be honest, be loving....and smile
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:12 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ouiji au non

Thank you, Bix. That's a really lovely post! Sent you some Karma.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Gina
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Personally I'm not a religious person but Christmas is fast approaching and it's a time when many reflect.

Shite from family ?
Wankers at work ?
Bad health to the fore ?

I often wear a Yin Yan medalion. Why ? Cos although I know shite about it I heard somewhere the basics are opposing forces and that's something I've believed in for many moons; even before I had heard of Yin Yan.

Black and white, strong and weak, light and dark, happy and sad. You name something and there's an opposite.....a balance.

I think generally in life the good guys get a raw deal. I believe they should continue being good guys though.

So whatever your endeavours try to lighten the dark. Don't dwell in the mirky seas of self pity. Learn from the experience, be positive and move on to find the good amongst the bad. Enjoy life for what it is.....the balance of nature.

Merry Christmas. And have a great new year
Denise
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:47 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, there's nothing like Xmas to get ya thinking Bix. Wise words indeed.

I'm personally in a fairly happy place right now - visa app in, diet's going well, kids are healthy and happy, hubby is fab and it's Xmas . However, I anticipate that with the BIG move, next year could be fairly stressful and you have my permission to kick my ass and remind me of this (your) post when I'm on here moaning

cheers pal,

Gill
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:56 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Mr and Mrs Bix
Your posts are always a pleasure to read and me and the hubby have a right old chuckle.
A happy Xmas to you both.
We will be on the other side on the 1st March and can't bloomin wait!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:20 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand the thread title
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
I don't understand the thread title
French oui au non = yes or no.

Elaborated to ouiji (board) for the start of the post = "is there someone there".

I can see you sympathise with my wife. Obtuse is a word she often uses for me.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

nice one Bix
wish you and the family a great Christmas and New Year
Topher
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:40 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Elaborated to ouiji (board) for the start of the post = "is there someone there".

I can see you sympathise with my wife. Obtuse is a word she often uses for me.
Knock twice if you disagree.......
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Very deep Bix. Are you on the funny cigarrettes again. Merry xmas to you and da boss
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:10 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by framac
Very deep Bix. Are you on the funny cigarrettes again. Merry xmas to you and da boss
Well, I was okay but Da Boss gave me this big blue tablet and it had funny effects on me

Merry Christmas everyone
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Ouiji au non

Originally Posted by Bix

It's ou not au Au is like au creme (with cream), au lait (with milk).
No wonder your philosophical thoughts seem deeper than you thought.

It has been a good year (only a few bits dropped off) and life is worth living, so far. Bloody hard work at times though.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix

Shite from family ?
Wankers at work ?
Bad health to the fore ?

Hi Bixxie Boy
What a lovely post. Hope that you and Gill have a very happy christmas and a wonderful 2007.
debsx
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 11:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by lesleys
It's ou not au Au is like au creme (with cream), au lait (with milk).
Nah, I'm not having that.
Even I know "au lait" is what the Spanish shout to the Matadors
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 11:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by debsy
Hi Bixxie Boy
What a lovely post. Hope that you and Gill have a very happy christmas and a wonderful 2007.
debsx
Thanks Debsy, and to you to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.