Ouch

Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:43 pm
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Unhappy Ouch

I got bitten by a one inch long ant the other day up at the gf's farm. Ouch, they sting.

Revenge took the form of petrol poored down the nest and a little bonfire built on top. Woooooooosh.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:44 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ouch

Originally posted by welshpom
I got bitten by a one inch long ant the other day up at the gf's farm. Ouch, they sting.

Revenge took the form of petrol poored down the nest and a little bonfire built on top. Woooooooosh.
One of those big red bullants? The ones with the jaws that are the same length as its body?

Nasty... Susan got bitten by one of those as a kid and her mum says she screamed so much they took her to a&e !
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:03 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Green ants are the worst I think, they sting like all crap for ages. Im allergic to them & if I get bitten near a joint (ankle, knee, elbow etc) the joint swells up to about twice its normal size & aches for days.

As you can imagine I avoid green ants at all costs! :scared:
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:14 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

My sympathies!
Why are there so many nasty stingy bitey creatures in the world? Are they any use to us???

Put my hand on a sea urchin while scuba diving on honeymoon - now that bloody hurts let me tell you!

Had 32 spines in my left hand and had to have two cut out and stitched as they were in the joints and I couldn't move my hand for weeks - uurrgghh:scared: Still have aboutthree left which hurt like hell but you can't pull them out!

Oh well, good preparation for Oz. Think I might try necrosis next........
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:20 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiders, snakes, scorpions, stone fish, urchins, crocs, sharks, box jelly fish, blue bottles, ants and hoons are the hazards of Oz. Most dangerous and annoying is the hoon.

Often wears a flanno but if a wog a tracksuit is better. Public holiday time is drive like crazy time (hence double demerits) and driving like a lunatic is mandatory. Current favourite Sydney habitat is General Holmes Drive Brighton Le Sands.

Fully sik
Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Green ants are the worst I think, they sting like all crap for ages. Im allergic to them & if I get bitten near a joint (ankle, knee, elbow etc) the joint swells up to about twice its normal size & aches for days.

As you can imagine I avoid green ants at all costs! :scared:
I'm allergic to the little green ant critters too and swell up like a balloon - intersting when one bites you on the hand and your whole arm/neck/face starts to swell...even better when you live in the middle of bloody nowhere and have no idea what to do!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Got bitten by an ant here in the uk couple of years ago and it stung and hurt like h**l for ages and the swelling didnt go down for days, it was hidden inside the sleeve of a jumper I was putting on, I whipped it off and found the offending creature which was only a tiny little thing and bashed it to a pulp with me slipper. I was amazed I had been bitten as I didnt know they did over here
Old Oct 7th 2003, 11:33 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by sky
Got bitten by an ant here in the uk couple of years ago and it stung and hurt like h**l for ages and the swelling didnt go down for days, it was hidden inside the sleeve of a jumper I was putting on, I whipped it off and found the offending creature which was only a tiny little thing and bashed it to a pulp with me slipper. I was amazed I had been bitten as I didnt know they did over here

Someone once told me and it could be a total lie that you should try not to kill an ant as when they die they send out a distress signal and then more ants come along to find out whats going on, now as I say this could be a total lie told to me as I am a bit gullible and I do still kill them on sight, this summer we had loads of flying ants in the hallway and it was disgusting, shoved my husband into the hall and shut the door on him till he got rid of them, yuck.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 1:29 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by welshpom

Couldnt stop laughing at this one

my brother got bit on his bollocks quite a few years ago when we went camping in echuca, so funny to see him rolling around grabbing his cherries saying get off get off me you little sh.t
we still bring this up to this day, very funny..
Old Oct 8th 2003, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default ant

I was watching a program the other night and bees send out a distress signal and (especially the African bees who can be quite dangerous), and all the other bees attact.

Mandy
Old Oct 8th 2003, 3:47 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by johanne
Couldnt stop laughing at this one

my brother got bit on his bollocks quite a few years ago when we went camping in echuca, so funny to see him rolling around grabbing his cherries saying get off get off me you little sh.t
we still bring this up to this day, very funny..
If there is a funny side to people getting bitten/stung by creepie crawlies......this is the funniest one i've seen, still gigling writing this
Old Oct 8th 2003, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

[

Often wears a flanno but if a wog a tracksuit is better.

I can't believe people are still using this highly racist and offensive word. Is this normal in Aus or do you just like offending people?
Old Oct 8th 2003, 4:03 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tinaj
[

Often wears a flanno but if a wog a tracksuit is better.

I can't believe people are still using this highly racist and offensive word. Is this normal in Aus or do you just like offending people?
Wogs in common usage in oz.....Its not as bad as it is over here.

Means italian/med origin.

Even an aussie film called "wogboy" !!!
Old Oct 8th 2003, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by PeteY
Wogs in common usage in oz.....Its not as bad as it is over here.

Means italian/med origin.

Even an aussie film called "wogboy" !!!
I saw the comedian who is Wogboy on TV the other night...he is a very funny guy of Greek origin.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 4:49 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by podgypossum
I saw the comedian who is Wogboy on TV the other night...he is a very funny guy of Greek origin.
I remember that film wasnt it on tv a few weeks ago?
is it were he was running for pm or something?
it was an ok film anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.