Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OT - a quick thank you!

OT - a quick thank you!

Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT - a quick thank you!

I just wanted to say a public thank you to the Dagboys, who have just given us the best wedding photos we could've wished for. A couple of them were posted here, the night of the wedding, but we have just got a CD with a couple of hundred pics on it, and they are brilliant!!!
So - Dagboy and Mrs Dagboy, we are eternally in your debt, many many thanks for the photos, and for making me welcome in Qld, and we'll be over for "something-other-than-a-bbq" as soon as the honeymoon is out of the way!!!

and for the curious amongst you, heres one of my favourites.....
Attached Thumbnails OT - a quick thank you!-dsc00052.jpg  
Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:33 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

What an excellent photo, looks like it could have been taken by a professional photographer.

BTW, congratulations on typing the knot...
Old Feb 29th 2004, 12:48 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly missed this thread!

No problem Polly, glad they turned out so good, especially Eddies (dunno about professional though, definitely not that good! :scared: )
Old Feb 29th 2004, 12:59 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

My Fav
Attached Thumbnails OT - a quick thank you!-polly1.jpg  
Old Feb 29th 2004, 1:05 am
Rocket Scientist

And another
Attached Thumbnails OT - a quick thank you!-polly2.jpg  
Old Feb 29th 2004, 1:07 am
Rocket Scientist

ok ok - last one
Attached Thumbnails OT - a quick thank you!-polly3.jpg  
Old Feb 29th 2004, 1:13 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, OK, now very embarrassed!!!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 1:19 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by Pollyana
OK, OK, now very embarrassed!!!!
Dunno why - its not like I didnt see you kissing at the actual wedding when I was taking the photos as well
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:31 am
Home and Happy

Yeah, but now a few other people have seen it as well!!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the 4th one, its a man with the look of its an easy life from now on, no more cooking, ironing, and Pollyanna with the look of Oh you think so do you. only joking, I like because it looks so natural and he has the look of I made a good choice.

Nice Pics Pollyanna. Not many people like Mr & Mrs DB about so its good when you can meet up with people like that. We met a fantastic lady here - Lisa, and it totally restores your faith in human nature. Also marrying Donna was the best thing I ever did, so she keeps telling me.

Good luck to you both for your life in Australia and together.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Our fave is the same as MrsD's, you both look contented and really happy.

Contratulations!

Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

aaahh, they're lovely.
least i know who to look out for at my barbie on tuesday
I'm cleaning it especially tommorow!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:07 am
Home and Happy

Hevs, do you get many strangers wandering around your way looking for a free meal then?!!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:16 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hevs, do you get many strangers wandering around your way looking for a free meal then?!!!
Heaps of 'em, they've all heard about my povo picnic and want a slice