Wikiposts

opinions please

Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:29 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute
Default opinions please

Hi

I tried to edit an earlier post but i left it too late So i am reposting.

Please can you give me your opinion of the attached stat dec I am proposing to send for my ex to sign , do you think it will be ok.

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: doc
stat dec 1.doc (24.5 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by Lee Family; Feb 19th 2006 at 10:52 am.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: opinions please

Yeah Lee we just sent one of them and they ignored it. They still ask for the ex wife and stuff. No way to get around it but pray lol. Send it we did, however, we have to send another one now saying that the ex-wife won't play ball.

good luck chick

lace xxx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:04 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lacey21

Do you mean the immigration people did not like your stat dec or your ex did not like it ?

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yeah Lee we just sent one of them and they ignored it. They still ask for the ex wife and stuff. No way to get around it but pray lol. Send it we did, however, we have to send another one now saying that the ex-wife won't play ball.

good luck chick

lace xxx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:19 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds fine to me, good luck!

Last edited by Mrs JFW; Feb 19th 2006 at 10:25 am. Reason: read original post wrong
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:29 am
Legal immigrant

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
It sounds fine to me, but very sad at the same time.
yes it does seem a little sad , the sole responsibility bit was added at the request of my ex. Just hope it is good enough for the immigration people :scared:

The girls are keen to go and give it a try. but will also be sad to leave their dad.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:46 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee Family
yes it does seem a little sad , the sole responsibility bit was added at the request of my ex. Just hope it is good enough for the immigration people :scared:

The girls are keen to go and give it a try. but will also be sad to leave their dad.

sorry I misread your original post....it sounded sad because it seemed to be written by someone agreeing to let their daughters emigrate. My thoughts were that not that many people would be so understanding. Then I read it again. It is still sad but these things happen, i wish you all the best. I hope you will all be happy in your new life down under!

Lots of luck

jackie x
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we sent the same one lee, you know but the opposite was around. As In my other does not want to take his children, they are staying here with their mother blah blah blah. They have still asked for hr telephone number of which I cannot give but seeing as you have no objections to them going, I suppose the can phone you up and you'll say yes, which is fantastic.

What a nice dad, not stopping progress.

Can you be our ex-wife too?l lol

no nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you
hugs Lace xxx