Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Opinions on Homestead Ridge, Wellard, WA

Opinions on Homestead Ridge, Wellard, WA

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Opinions on Homestead Ridge, Wellard, WA

Accepted on offer on our house in the UK so can now start looking to buy our own house here. Took a trip down to Wellard to a few home opens today. Liked the look of houses on the Homestead Ridge estate. Any opinions on the local primary schools, general neighbourhood, etc greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opinions on Homestead Ridge, Wellard, WA

Nothing except that I like their train station...one actually located near residential streets so that when the park and ride and pay parking is full, you have the option of parking in legal spots on the street (not the verge or someone's lawn) and walking there.

I was trying to take the kiddos in to the CBD last week during school holidays. Wellard was the third station that I drove to in an attempt to find parking.

It'll be interesting to see what the area around the station looks like when it's all finished.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opinions on Homestead Ridge, Wellard, WA

Homestead ridge is a very nice burb... All on much larger blocks than "the norm" some really nice porperties out there ranging from 1/2-5 acreas... Wouldnt say no to one myself.....