Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oops! House on market today and...

Oops! House on market today and...

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Oops! House on market today and...

... got two lots viewing tomorrow and two Sunday!
Estate agent reckons it'll go quickly because of the area we are in, but could just be estate agent waffle. Slight panic setting in as still waiting for meds/pcc request.
Oh well, something else to worry about!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oops! House on market today and...

Originally Posted by Bookie
Estate agent reckons it'll go quickly because of the area we are in, but could just be estate agent waffle. Slight panic setting in as still waiting for meds/pcc request.
Heres to a quick sale
Good Luck
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:35 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

We are just outside MK in a small village and my neighbours sold their house in 2 weeks!!!

Could just be the market picking up, but this area is good for the london commute so your ea could be right.

Good luck
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:49 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, our house is in the process of selling.....been of for two weeks!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

YAFOLEY will become famous soon enoughYAFOLEY will become famous soon enough

Yep... know how you feel ours just went up today and on the website... but we keep telling the auctionner that we are not signing until we have our visa!!! just hope he can waffle to potential buyers... when did you put your application in?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:23 pm
"More wine please...."

Ozz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to all

Good luck with the house sale........and dont forget
DE-CLUTTER
Oh my god, I'm turning into that Woman "The House Doctor"
Tilly
x
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:34 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozz&Tilly
DE-CLUTTER
Tilly
x

I am currently de-cluttering, it is sooooo liberating!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:51 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck guys
we are still DE -Cluttering and neutralizing !!
J & R xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ozz&Tilly
DE-CLUTTER
Tilly
x
Thanks guys. We've been up since the crack of sparrows charging about like maniacs. Gary's even painted a wall in our bedroom which we hadn't done because I couldn't decide what colour to have. Needless to say it's now magnolia like the rest of it! I've been to the garden centre and bought a load of daffodils in pots and placed them in strategic places around the garden. The dogs sulking in her bed because her toy box has been shoved in the garage and if I de-clutter anymore there'll be nothing left!
Anyway all is now calm as we wait for the first viewing. Think I'll go out!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:10 pm
Where I want to be

Thanks guys. We've been up since the crack of sparrows charging about like maniacs. Gary's even painted a wall in our bedroom which we hadn't done because I couldn't decide what colour to have. Needless to say it's now magnolia like the rest of it! I've been to the garden centre and bought a load of daffodils in pots and placed them in strategic places around the garden. The dogs sulking in her bed because her toy box has been shoved in the garage and if I de-clutter anymore there'll be nothing left!
Anyway all is now calm as we wait for the first viewing. Think I'll go out!

Take the dog with you, it would stop her sulking!!!!

Hope it goes well for you.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Take the dog with you, it would stop her sulking!!!!

Hope it goes well for you.
Thanks! Which village are you?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:16 pm
Where I want to be

Thanks! Which village are you?
Potterspury, just over the border in Northants.

Where are you?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YAFOLEY
Yep... know how you feel ours just went up today and on the website... but we keep telling the auctionner that we are not signing until we have our visa!!! just hope he can waffle to potential buyers... when did you put your application in?
Application sent 21 Nov ack 23 Nov. How about you?
We are going to move even if the visa goes pear shaped but not sure where yet.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry, even if your place sells quickly, unless really pushed, conveyancing can take several months.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Potterspury, just over the border in Northants.

Where are you?
Know Potterspury well, had some friends there who have now moved to Spain and loving it. I used to work in Towcester so came through every day. We're in Shenley Brook End MK. Been in the area all my life so fancy a change.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.