Ooh sorry Kala!

Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ooh sorry Kala!

And I can't post a kanga cos I'm at work now and haven't got him here :scared:
Will this do for now ....
Attached Thumbnails Ooh sorry Kala!-firebear.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:05 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Ooh sorry Kala!

Well Done Kala !!

Pollyanna - is that a picture of Badge now he has his uniform ??

Warren
4 weeks today and I'm up up and away !!!

Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Well Done Kala !!

Pollyanna - is that a picture of Badge now he has his uniform ??

Warren
4 weeks today and I'm up up and away !!!
Polly, hugely forgiven, naked fireman would have topped it but mr teddy bear in FIREMAN uniform is strangely quite sexy.

Cheers Mr Banana, You are heading out exactly a week after me, strange to think how much things have changed since we first spoke (in that weird british ex pats kinda way)

Thisngs are definaltey moving up for us all.
Kala
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:21 pm
Go Banana's !!

What are you doing up and this god unearthly hour !! Shouldn't you be packing or something ??

Your so right. It only seems five minutes since your first PM to me about GEro and our house sale probs and now look at us. Can't wait to meet you when we come up to the farm. I think you will have left for there by the time I get over ??

Warren

Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:29 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
What are you doing up and this god unearthly hour !! Shouldn't you be packing or something ??

Your so right. It only seems five minutes since your first PM to me about GEro and our house sale probs and now look at us. Can't wait to meet you when we come up to the farm. I think you will have left for there by the time I get over ??

Warren
God knows what I am doing up, al the stuff was picked up by crown the same day as your (another scary similarity) and we have just managed to get them to hold our stuff back so we can squeeze in 80 duvet covers so that is probably why I am up, OH and the half bottle of JAcks that kept me goin, unpacking and repacking all the duvet covers

Yep I leave Perth on the 25th (the day after the big meet) so will just miss you but I'm sure we will see eachother soon enough in the Tavern, (i'm so afraid that the Chapman Valley Tavern might become my local AGHHHHHHHH)

Will be really good to meet Jill at eh meet and you next time you in the Valley.

I'm sure the next 3-4 weeks will fly by
TAke care
Kala
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:33 pm
Go Banana's !!

and you. Good night !!