One week to go

Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Buttercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to all
Thumbs up One week to go

Well i had my leaving party last night. Yes i did have a sore head this morning !! No i didn't cry ( i surprised myself ). It all feels so surreal at the moment. Everyone keeps asking how we feel but at the moment it's O.k. No big freak outs. ( fingers crossed) . I hope it doesn't sink in mid trans-Atlantic flight..."I've changed my mind turn the plane around".
I remember finding the site and was glued to it reading posts about people had just got there visa's and having days to go etc etc. And i thought to myself when will that be me... To those of you waiting for your visa's or aren't to sure if you're doing the right thing........Go with it !!! You got to this point for a reason so why not follow your heart and see where it takes you.!!
I am such a hippie i know !! But after talking to so many people and them telling us how they had the same opportunity and never took it, it seems such a waste.My mum says that life is no a dress rehearsal you only get one shot !! I don't mean to preach but things like this make you feel alive.
I know that you don't know us but i want to return something positive back to you all.So whatever point your at with your visa's, packing or buying your new home in Oz. Well done for trying something new and i wish you all the best for your future !!!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:44 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One week to go

Originally Posted by Buttercup
Well i had my leaving party last night. Yes i did have a sore head this morning !! No i didn't cry ( i surprised myself ). It all feels so surreal at the moment. Everyone keeps asking how we feel but at the moment it's O.k. No big freak outs. ( fingers crossed) . I hope it doesn't sink in mid trans-Atlantic flight..."I've changed my mind turn the plane around".
I remember finding the site and was glued to it reading posts about people had just got there visa's and having days to go etc etc. And i thought to myself when will that be me... To those of you waiting for your visa's or aren't to sure if you're doing the right thing........Go with it !!! You got to this point for a reason so why not follow your heart and see where it takes you.!!
I am such a hippie i know !! But after talking to so many people and them telling us how they had the same opportunity and never took it, it seems such a waste.My mum says that life is no a dress rehearsal you only get one shot !! I don't mean to preach but things like this make you feel alive.
I know that you don't know us but i want to return something positive back to you all.So whatever point your at with your visa's, packing or buying your new home in Oz. Well done for trying something new and i wish you all the best for your future !!!
Thanks for the positive vibes, and the very best of luck with your move. I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing from you once you arrive.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Thanks for the positive post, we are in Limbo Land at the mo and hating it but feel sure when we have the visa it will have been all worth it
have sent you some karma
good luck in all you do
jacqui
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck buttercup and have a safe journey x
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Buttercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to all

Just trying to give something back to all the those that helped me !! Being positive gives us more strenght to carry on.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you heading to buttercup?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Where are you heading to buttercup?
we're heading to Caloundra first on the Sunshine Coast....then maybe Melbourne. Who know's but it's something different.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

All the best for your new life. I'm sure this week will fly by.
TJ
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww buttercup what a lovely post,
have the best life down under honey, hope all you wishes become reality
hugs and stuff Lace xxxx
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

3 weeks to go for us!
I don't feel any emotion either...it's very strange. I'm not nervous, worried or upset. I don't really know what I feel, although it doesn't really feel real, so maybe that's why?
Good luck with everything. Let us know how you get on. x
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Robbo2, to,
lol
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:07 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

we're heading to Caloundra first on the Sunshine Coast....then maybe Melbourne. Who know's but it's something different.
Good luck buttercup.

We're in Melbourne so if you decide to come here and need any advice or help give us a shout
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lacey21
good luck Robbo2, to,
lol
hugs Lace x

aww, thanks mate!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fraser
Good luck buttercup.

We're in Melbourne so if you decide to come here and need any advice or help give us a shout
Hey i may just take you up on that !!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hey i may just take you up on that !!
You're more than welcome to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.