Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

One of the reasons I'm leaving London

One of the reasons I'm leaving London

Old Nov 14th 2003, 3:34 pm
WBB

Default Re: One of the reasons I'm leaving London

Originally posted by chippy
Fair point, but you don't have to move 11,000 miles to find affordable housing. I'm sure the Taff can show you some affordable gaffs in his neck of the woods.

£145k down here will buy you a nice 4 bed semi with a garage and enough change for a holiday and a new car!

Old Nov 14th 2003, 3:43 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by welshboybilly
£145k down here will buy you a nice 4 bed semi with a garage and enough change for a holiday and a new car!

Well there you go Enzo&Chloe....no need to go to aw-bloody-stralia...pop off down Wales, no visa required. All you have to do is put up with wall-to-wall Taffy accents. Easy. Not.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 3:44 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chippy
Well there you go Enzo&Chloe....no need to go to aw-bloody-stralia...pop off down Wales, no visa required. All you have to do is put up with wall-to-wall Taffy accents. Easy. Not.

haw haw, i say old bean fancy a pimms after our weekly game of bridge?

Old Nov 14th 2003, 3:49 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by welshboybilly
haw haw, i say old bean fancy a pimms after our weekly game of bridge?

Jolly good old chap. What a frightfully awfully good idea. Bloody nice bloke that Taff. Tally ho what what.....