One month in

Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default One month in

Hi all,Been here in Perth now for just over a month...flight with singapore and guess what we got the extra bagge allowence twice...once in april on the validation and again on this trip..heheheh....

all settled in now with a rental SOR,2 cars,medicare,driving licence,all sorted,kids into school...lots of shopping to re furnish the house.got on to broadband last week so i can start looking for jobs...sent of for one... had an interview today and had a phone call within the hour...to start tomorrow,,,i'm in I.T and the work here for IT is on the up...their words not mine

weather warming up,petrol prices coming down...all very nice...not buying as yet because for the first time in my life "i am debt free" the rent is paid for the next 3 months all the stuff in the house has been paid for...and i'm bloody happy

all the best to other still in the process...its worth it

Steve
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:58 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One month in

great to hear everything going great - dead jealous
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:11 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you have all settled in well!
Good luck......roll on summer!

Tracey
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Glad to hear you have all settled in well!
Good luck......roll on summer!

Tracey
Hi Tracey,thanks and dont worry i'm not your Neighbour...i'm not as bad as you think

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...0&page=3&pp=15
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:36 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hi Tracey,thanks and dont worry i'm not your Neighbour...i'm not as bad as you think

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...0&page=3&pp=15

LOL!
I'm sure you're not - you just come over that way at times
BTW have you found any cheap T shirts yet?

Tracey
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,Been here in Perth now for just over a month...flight with singapore and guess what we got the extra bagge allowence twice...once in april on the validation and again on this trip..heheheh....

all settled in now with a rental SOR,2 cars,medicare,driving licence,all sorted,kids into school...lots of shopping to re furnish the house.got on to broadband last week so i can start looking for jobs...sent of for one... had an interview today and had a phone call within the hour...to start tomorrow,,,i'm in I.T and the work here for IT is on the up...their words not mine

weather warming up,petrol prices coming down...all very nice...not buying as yet because for the first time in my life "i am debt free" the rent is paid for the next 3 months all the stuff in the house has been paid for...and i'm bloody happy

Steve
Enjoy every minute
Old Sep 25th 2006, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Steve
Glad you're enjoying it and settling in well!

Save us a spot on the beach!!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 7:20 pm
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Hi Steve,

What sort of IT are you in ? I'm interested as I'm a System Developer working on a Mainframe life assurance system in the UK and will be heading for Perth next year.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Great post glad it's all going so well for you
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: One month in

Steve
Congrats, sounds like its all working out for you!! Enjoy your new life!!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news Steve, good on ya!

We've been here in Bungarby just over 3 weeks and are house hunting at the mo as we're staying with my best friend, should hopefully find something soon!

Best of luck with everything

Sara
Old Sep 25th 2006, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Steve
glad to see you've settled so quickly ! how did you manage to get the extra baggage allowance ,pure luck or is it the norm with singapore airlines ?curious because we validated in feb and heard once validation had taken place no more luggage allowance allowed
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:21 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
glad to see you've settled so quickly ! how did you manage to get the extra baggage allowance ,pure luck or is it the norm with singapore airlines ?curious because we validated in feb and heard once validation had taken place no more luggage allowance allowed
It's pure luck on the day. We got the extra as well but only because we had a new member of staff checking us in and we didn't exactly point it out to him we had already validated
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The A Team
It's pure luck on the day. We got the extra as well but only because we had a new member of staff checking us in and we didn't exactly point it out to him we had already validated
same here....pure luck of the day...new girl checking us in and i just didnt have the heart to tell her...opppppps
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

same here....pure luck of the day...new girl checking us in and i just didnt have the heart to tell her...opppppps
Did you have any back up plans in place incase you got stopped at check in desk ? cheers bobby :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.