Both (I'm greedy!)
12.79%
Neither (I have my own hunk, thank you)
6.98%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

One for the ladies..Wilkinson or Beckham

Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:45 am
Badge

I would never wear Speedos in the UK as men are too 'proud', 'paranoid' to wear them, but they seem to be ok in Aussie. (I'll wear them to the pool)

I was staying with an aussie family and I wore some them, and they didn't bat an eyelid. All the blokes wore them.

Are they naf, or not naf in Aussie. I'm still not sure.

Maybe on Bondi the average tourist bloke won't wear them - but in normal aussie guys of all ages seem to wear them.

Badge

Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:48 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
You can have me to look at in the depths of winter..here's the choice..

1) Me and my Speedos - the Speedos
2) Me in 'cowboy' guise - the Hat
3) in Rugby League kit - the Ball

Badge

ermmm......
decisions decisions.....!!
What would mrs badgers prefer?

sue
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quick, throw some cold water over Mrs Dagboy, think that talk of speedos has finished her off.....!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:49 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Speedos - the only bathing wear that lets the general public know what religion you are......

Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:03 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Quick, throw some cold water over Mrs Dagboy, think that talk of speedos has finished her off.....!!!!
LOL Dagboy in speedos mmmmmmmmm!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:06 am

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL Dagboy in speedos mmmmmmmmm!!

you will be offline for the next hour or two then mrs d??????

sue
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:15 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
you will be offline for the next hour or two then mrs d??????

sue
The rest of the night, some of it will be spent sleeping .
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping? Must be your age Mrs D (!!!!)
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Sleeping? Must be your age Mrs D (!!!!)
On the contrary, look at the wink - some of it will be spent sleeping, get it?

OzTennis
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

I would never wear Speedos in the UK as men are too 'proud', 'paranoid' to wear them, but they seem to be ok in Aussie. (I'll wear them to the pool)

I was staying with an aussie family and I wore some them, and they didn't bat an eyelid. All the blokes wore them.

Maybe on Bondi the average tourist bloke won't wear them - but in normal aussie guys of all ages seem to wear them.

Badge
My son calls them "little trunks"

The other week he forgot his swimming kit when he went to school.
The teacher asked if anybody could lend him a pair and somebody said they had a spare pair & they just happened to be "little trunks" .
He was mortified

Anyway fortunately for him I realised that he'd forgot his swimming bag so I called in school and left it with the school secretary.
He said he was so relieved when he saw her walk in the class with his kit

Next time he might not be so lucky

Di
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:45 pm

C'mon, we still have a couple of vacancies for this calender!!!!
So far we have;
January - owieb (in fireman gear?)
February - OzTennis (tennis racket)
March - ScutterUk (but doesnt know it yet)
April - Welshboybilly(another who doesnt yet know his fate)(sheep)
May -
June & July - Bondipom and Dagboy (double feature!!)(huge surfboard should just about cover their modesty!!)
August -
September -
October -
November -
December - Badgersmount (in speedos??)

OxTennis suggested PeteY, Argonaut and Jon - where would you like to be placed and with what guys?

And we need further suggestions for its title .....

sue
(can you tell Im bored??)
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:52 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Badge
Naf full stop. It tends to be older blokes who cannot hold their stomach in their speedos that wears them although wog boys seem to love them as well. Otherwise it is boardies for the younger generation.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:59 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Badge
Naf full stop. It tends to be older blokes who cannot hold their stomach in their speedos that wears them although wog boys seem to love them as well. Otherwise it is boardies for the younger generation.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:51 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by bondipom
Some guys just dont have the body to carry it off .
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:03 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
C'mon, we still have a couple of vacancies for this calender!!!!
So far we have;
January - owieb (in fireman gear?)
February - OzTennis (tennis racket)
March - ScutterUk (but doesnt know it yet)
April - Welshboybilly(another who doesnt yet know his fate)(sheep)
May -
June & July - Bondipom and Dagboy (double feature!!)(huge surfboard should just about cover their modesty!!)
August -
September -
October -
November -
December - Badgersmount (in speedos??)

OxTennis suggested PeteY, Argonaut and Jon - where would you like to be placed and with what guys?

And we need further suggestions for its title .....

sue
(can you tell Im bored??)

oh i have been booked up for april what is my cut :lecture:

and btw shall i bring flossie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.