Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

one for the girls...

Wikiposts

one for the girls...

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:34 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jaykay
I just watched the movie Ned Kelly with Heath Ledger and he looked fantastic (okay maybe the beard could go!!).

The movie Joe Black with Brad Pitt is on Sunday Night. I reckon that he is definitely at his best looking in this movie and I'm not going to miss it for anything.

Talking of Australian hunks, does anyone think Guy Pearce is a looker?? Can't decide myself. Saw him in a movie the other night where he switches bodies with his girlfriend. It was a funny movie and he did look quite nice.
Oh, can't wait for Ned Kelly to come out here, cool!
Seen the Four Feathers yet? with Kate Hudson, good movie.

Joe Black is good too, and Brad does look good in that.
Seen Ocean's Eleven and Spy Game yet? Brilliant movies too!

Nah, don't fancy Guy Pearce, but he's a very good actor!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:53 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jaykay
I just watched the movie Ned Kelly with Heath Ledger and he looked fantastic (okay maybe the beard could go!!).

The movie Joe Black with Brad Pitt is on Sunday Night. I reckon that he is definitely at his best looking in this movie and I'm not going to miss it for anything.

Talking of Australian hunks, does anyone think Guy Pearce is a looker?? Can't decide myself. Saw him in a movie the other night where he switches bodies with his girlfriend. It was a funny movie and he did look quite nice.

If you want nice looking guys in Oz just head on down to Manly Beach in Sydney. Tons of them everywhere (my neck was quite sore by the end of the day!!).

Going back a few years, did anyone used to fancy James Reyne from Australian Crawl?? Or Johnny Diesel?? (or am I the only saddo?)

The guy who used to play Brad on Neighbours is the ex-manager of Holly Valance who took her to court when she dumped him as her manager.

Regards

hmmm...guy pearce is quite cute.....

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:56 pm
WBB

this thread is becoming a little sexist, you are looking at us blokes as pieces of meat.

i like it.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:07 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
OZ forum girls, time to move on, challenge, name one Aussie spunk rat............

Diifficult I know but underneath those flannel shirts, and bare feet there must be one somewhere anywhere..........????

Gay men and husbands dont count thank you.

Dont know about you girls but I had a great time during the rugby world cup oggling George Gregan and Lote Tuqiri.

Having said that most of the oz rugby team look as if they could be the missing link that anthropologists are searching for

mairi
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Dont know about you girls but I had a great time during the rugby world cup oggling George Gregan and Lote Tuqiri.

Having said that most of the oz rugby team look as if they could be the missing link that anthropologists are searching for

mairi
It seems to me that the same can be said about shirt numbers 1 to 6 and 11 to 15 approximately in any rugby team.

OzTennis
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:09 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
It seems to me that the same can be said about shirt numbers 1 to 6 and 11 to 15 approximately in any rugby team.

OzTennis
True, but Oz does seem to have particularly bad ones. Worst is Phil Waugh - uurg :scared: