Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

omg what can i do ????

omg what can i do ????

Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:52 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default omg what can i do ????

omg

what can i do

my bosses business is going bust and i am going to be out of work

i have put her down as my ref for dimia

they wont be able to get hold of her for a ref

if i get another job and inform dimia will this be ok????

jan xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: omg what can i do ????

Originally Posted by robos
omg

what can i do

jan xx
You'll have to get a new job, and inform your Case Officer what the situation is. It will be fine, don't worry. If they have a query, they'll get in touch with you.

Shit happens in life and Dimia know this, so don't panic. It shouldn't be a drama.

Just concentrate on getting a new job as fast as you can!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

make sure you get her home address jan then if need be you can always contact her

sending you hugs chick

hugs geex
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:33 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys

thanks

the thing with getting her home address gina is she is doing a flit

it could only happen to me aaaaaaahhhhhh

the thing about getting a new job is the guilt as i will not be there for long but i cant tell them that as they wont give me a job if i tell

jan xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

hi guys

thanks

the thing with getting her home address gina is she is doing a flit

it could only happen to me aaaaaaahhhhhh

the thing about getting a new job is the guilt as i will not be there for long but i cant tell them that as they wont give me a job if i tell

jan xx

Don't tell them ... just get the job and then tell them that you need to resign for personal reasons. You don't have to explain your life to everyone.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:56 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by iPom
Don't tell them ... just get the job and then tell them that you need to resign for personal reasons. You don't have to explain your life to everyone.
i know i will have to

sometimes i am too honest for my own good

jan xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

i know i will have to

jan xx

Yeah, Jan... In this instance you'll have to do what's best for you. Saying that, if you get a new employer, won't you need to get them to give you a reference? When that happens, they'll be on to you!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:41 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

omg

what can i do

jan xx
surely there not just going to lay you off without a reference?? get a reference of her now and include your next employers reference also.

good luck getting a new job
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:52 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

i know i will have to

jan xx
Hi Robos

Remember probationary periods work both ways You can always say your partner has had an offer we cant refuse

Good luck
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Jan

So sorry about your news and at a time like this.
Get the reference off her before the flit and good luck getting another job quickly.

Ali x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:22 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, that's what form 1022 change of circumstance is for!

Co will request this when needed, just expain on it change of job, No prob!!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I am assuming that you have already got a reference off of her and are just concerned that DIMIA may contact her personnally for a check. Tricky one. Could she give you her mobile number to pass on, or a contact address via one of her relatives, or is she able to sign an affidavit or something.

Not sure on this one.

Jo
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:57 pm
one day rodders !!!

hi jo

yes i do have the ref it was incase dimia want to contact her to check my details
she wont talk to anyone her sister actually also works for her and she has droped her in the s**t just as much as me

thanks everyone for the kind words of hope

jan xx
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:20 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

hi jo

yes i do have the ref it was incase dimia want to contact her to check my details
she wont talk to anyone her sister actually also works for her and she has droped her in the s**t just as much as me

thanks everyone for the kind words of hope

jan xx
Hopefully they wont contact Jan, no one contacted any of Col's
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Get her to do the reference before she goes bust then like other people have said get her to put home not just business address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.