Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG we have a sponsor!!!!

OMG we have a sponsor!!!!

Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:07 am
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all
Default OMG we have a sponsor!!!!

We got the call !!

offered hubby job and now they setting the wheels in motion, i am in such a state now cos i dont know wot to do 1st

suggestions on what to do 1st, think sell house 1st call !!!!

regards
michell
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:22 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG we have a sponsor!!!!

Originally Posted by michell
We got the call !!

offered hubby job and now they setting the wheels in motion, i am in such a state now cos i dont know wot to do 1st

suggestions on what to do 1st, think sell house 1st call !!!!

regards
michell
congrats michell

where will you be heading and when?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:27 am

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
congrats michell

where will you be heading and when?

job offer is in sydney and they said anything from 6 to 12 wks

michell
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:30 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Waahooo Congrats
Start packin'
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:33 am

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

michell
Exciting!! start sorting all of your crap out - sell it on ebay, do a carboot, give it away etc etc etc
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:35 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

michell

Bring some warm clothes - its gettin chilly!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by stevemich
Bring some warm clothes - its gettin chilly!!
aint it just!! almost ready for the second doona on the bed now! bed socks have already come out of the closet!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:45 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

aint it just!! almost ready for the second doona on the bed now! bed socks have already come out of the closet!
I am thinking of investing in a wee-willie-winky hat

mmm, styish
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:50 am

mmm, styish
Noice!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:52 am

mmm, styish
is it really that cold???

oh well may be a gd thing get a bit aclimatized before summer lol

michell
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:00 am

is it really that cold???

oh well may be a gd thing get a bit aclimatized before summer lol

michell
Well its not too bad at the moment - but theres a lot worse to come thats for sure. Not too cold outside, its indoors that you really feel it (strange but true).
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:19 am
Full Throttle

Well its not too bad at the moment - but theres a lot worse to come thats for sure. Not too cold outside, its indoors that you really feel it (strange but true).
Yep, when we first arrived it was easier to go outside to warm up as the house was so cold - I kid you not.
It is almost always warm when in the direct sun, but the houses are so craply insulated that as soon as it gets cooler the heating goes on and stays on for the next 4 months!

It does provide a good excuse to stay in bed for as long as possible though!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:21 am

Yep, when we first arrived it was easier to go outside to warm up as the house was so cold - I kid you not.
It is almost always warm when in the direct sun, but the houses are so craply insulated that as soon as it gets cooler the heating goes on and stays on for the next 4 months!

It does provide a good excuse to stay in bed for as long as possible though!
Yep I'm trying to put off putting the heating on at the moment.....because I know it'll stay on for months if I do!! I'll try and stretch it out until May - not sure how successful I'll be though!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Where in Sydney are you thinking of? What will you be doing? We fly out in 4 weeks to Sydney.
By the way, you better get moving - once you have the TRN from the sponser which allows you to submit the application, the Sydney office has recently been granting them in 2 weeks - That means in as little as next month you could be on a plane!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by verystormy
Congratulations. Where in Sydney are you thinking of? What will you be doing? We fly out in 4 weeks to Sydney.
By the way, you better get moving - once you have the TRN from the sponser which allows you to submit the application, the Sydney office has recently been granting them in 2 weeks - That means in as little as next month you could be on a plane!!
OMG really, we havent even sold our house, what happens if we havent sold house, what happens this is what i am worried about , as all our equity is in it,

i think this is my major worry, what happens in that sort of case and when you get your visa do you have to be there in a particular time scale .

any help greatly recieved
michell

oops forgot to say job offer is in kings park area so now need to do loads of research on the area.
any ideas on nice suburbs nr schools etc as we have 4 kids

Last edited by michell; Apr 9th 2008 at 9:53 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.