Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!! We got it!!

OMG!! We got it!!

Old Aug 25th 2003, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Talking OMG!! We got it!!

Just had an email from our agent - our visa has been granted and we have to validate by 28 May, 2004!!!

Can't believe it is finally over!!!

Debs
Old Aug 25th 2003, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG!! We got it!!

Congratulations!!!!
MaryMc
Old Aug 25th 2003, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point

Brillant news - congratulations. Go and celebrate your best bank holiday ever !!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2003, 10:48 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

oh well done debsy....now the fun really starts..

Old Aug 25th 2003, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased for you Debsy. (Can't believe its really over). Its just the begining.
Good luck and be happy.

Whisky
Old Aug 25th 2003, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and best wishes, it is a great feeling.

plenty
Old Aug 25th 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by debsy
Just had an email from our agent - our visa has been granted and we have to validate by 28 May, 2004!!!

Debs

Congratulations Debs!
when you hoping to go? i'd be on that plane tomorrow if it were us!
best wishes
rach & family
Old Aug 25th 2003, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks everyone. We are hoping to validate in January. Then, we will probably move in September 2004.

Debs
Old Aug 25th 2003, 7:36 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone. We are hoping to validate in January. Then, we will probably move in September 2004.

Debs
Well done Debs, just read your good news. Hope the kids are well and the hotel is OK. Bit of a weight off your shoulders, isn't it?

I'll email you soon, take care.

Steve.
Old Aug 25th 2003, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

well done and all the best
and i have just come back from the pub and i have had a few!! i have never drank so much since decuding on migrating to oz!!!

Old Aug 26th 2003, 9:11 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Debs
Hi Debs

Congratulations! I am really chuffed for you. I have been watching the board like a hawk over the last few weeks waiting for your "Got it" post

congratulations again!!

Mel
Old Aug 26th 2003, 9:22 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!
I wonder if I am the only one here green with envy and looking forward to the day when I can post something similar on this board.
All the best of luck with your move.
W.
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Well done Debs, just read your good news. Hope the kids are well and the hotel is OK. Bit of a weight off your shoulders, isn't it?

I'll email you soon, take care.

Steve.
Thanks to everyone. Now its a differnt kind of worrying - when shall we go' what shall we take and when will someone buy the house!!!

debs
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Debs !!

Just switched computer on and i am greeted with good news.

Congratulations

footie chick
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

keaton is an unknown quantity at this point

Debs
Debsy,

Congrats to you - bet you're glad the long wait is finally over! You just have the short flight Down Under to look forward to ...

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.