Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

Old Apr 29th 2006, 1:23 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG....Shippers on Tuesday...

Originally Posted by coffeebean
Who are you using ?? - where is your stuff going to ??

Hi,

We're using Crown and going to Brisbane...What about yourselves??

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 29th 2006, 1:24 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
OMG Ginny ....not long now!! :scared:
Have a fab party tonight

Thanx,

Will try and enjoy!!!!!!!!

Ginny
Old Apr 29th 2006, 1:25 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Thanx everyone.....feeling slightly calmer

Need to get scrubbing....after the cooking etc...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 29th 2006, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi,

Just in a wee bit of a panic as our shippers are due on Tuesday and I ain't quite ready.... :scared:

I mentioned to my hubby that I didn't want to wait till the day before the shippers were due to pack the case and guess what.......yes it will be done the day before ....Got the leaving party tomorrow then hang over on Sunday...so it's Monday to clean the bike and get packing !!!!!!!

Cheers and K/comments or just about anything welcome at this point!

Ginny
Hi Ginny,

We chose one room the day before - such as a kids bedroom - where we put everything that WASN'T BEING SHIPPED

Then we closed that door and said "DON't go in that room!- all that stuffs staying"

Then just let the shippers get on with their job with everything else.

You'll be right!
(don't forget to take photos of the van outside......WHY?.....cos in years to come you can look at it and say "Dya remember he day the shippers came?!!"

Nahhhh - u dont hav 2 do that if u dont want!!!!

L-j

It's 3.30am here in oz and i can't sleep :scared:
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:49 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Hi,

Thanks for that...I think that's a really good idea going room to room...I'll definately be taking pictures of the van and the man!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

Melbourne - excess international
hows it going???
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:05 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Melbourne - excess international
hows it going???

I'm hung over (or still drunk) from the leaving party last night! Going to try going room to room as suggested and see if that gets my backside moving...

Good luck guys..

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm hung over (or still drunk) from the leaving party last night! Going to try going room to room as suggested and see if that gets my backside moving...

Good luck guys..

Cheers

Ginny
Best of luck
Calming karma on way
Ali
Old Apr 30th 2006, 4:34 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Best of luck
Calming karma on way
Ali

Thanx for that....any sobering K ?

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

How did it go .....................
Old May 3rd 2006, 4:29 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

How did it go .....................
OMG!!!! I'm knackered and we were only packing half a 20ft container!

Came at 9am and as I thought weren't ready...had to collect some office papers and son's bed! Still had bike and hoover to clean and was washing and drying all day bagging it and shipping it as we went! Finished at 3.15pm and they did a really good job this end.
In between this had a barmey with work about data that by this time was loaded onto lorry...luckily the guy knew which box they were in! That was after the car BLEW UP! Only needed to get another 4 weeks out of it but oh no!

Apart from that everything was fine! What about you guys, hope it all went well.

Good luck for the other side....signing off soon as out of house Friday....

Cheers

Ginny