Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG My kids are Aussie Mad

OMG My kids are Aussie Mad

Old Mar 30th 2004, 7:55 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OMG My kids are Aussie Mad

Kids Easter Egg Comp at the school tomorrow....and yes you guessed it they chose an Aussie theme............................................. ......................check these out they r sooooooooooo cool lol
Attached Thumbnails OMG  My kids are Aussie Mad-redback2.jpg  
Old Mar 30th 2004, 7:59 pm

Default Re: OMG My kids are Aussie Mad

Heres the other one
Attached Thumbnails OMG  My kids are Aussie Mad-aussie-dude2.jpg  
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

aaahhh, how cute!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:36 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

They are great, I wish I had kids that creative in my class. We did have some good Easter bonnets today. 28 kids and 10 bonnets, was quite a good turn out really. They have done much better with Easter raffle, so much so school clerk has bought 5 extra eggs for my class. £226. 80 raised so far and my class have raised £83.20 of that themselves, the rest has been raised by 5 other classes. I'm really pleased with my little lot. I hope your children win some great prizes for their efforts.

Regards
Sarah
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:40 pm

They will find out tomorrow if they have won..................they have won the last two years .........well my daughter last year and my son the year before so they share the prize between them lol
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

wish my kids were creative like yours. Well done.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG My kids are Aussie Mad

Originally posted by biggy
Kids Easter Egg Comp at the school tomorrow....and yes you guessed it they chose an Aussie theme............................................. ......................check these out they r sooooooooooo cool lol

Seeing these brought back some fond memories of my primary school days and Easter Egg Competitions - thank!