Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!! The Hills...Is it shown in Oz? (can't live without it!!)

OMG!! The Hills...Is it shown in Oz? (can't live without it!!)

Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default OMG!! The Hills...Is it shown in Oz? (can't live without it!!)

Hope you don't break my heart - does Australia show The Hills??

If so...are they current episodes or is it an old season??

I'm sooooo going to cry if I cant watch it.

Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

alandnic is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG!! The Hills...Is it shown in Oz? (can't live without it!!)

Haven't you been told?

TV's in Oz are only used for something to put your ornaments on.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by alandnic
Haven't you been told?

TV's in Oz are only used for something to put your ornaments on.
'ornaments'? they are way too tacky for me!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:53 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

yeah, there's no accounting for taste but it is on MTV. You'll need foxtel (Sky equivalent) but your needs can be satisfied!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

blaengarw25 will become famous soon enough

Hi.

Yay - another "Hills" fan. I'm totally addicted to it

MTV channel (808) on Foxtel airs a new episode once a week (Tuesdays or Wednesday nights at 9pm) which is then re screened several times over the course of a week (I think showing now Season 3 episodes - haven't watched them as like to wait for the DVD release so can watch them all immediately instead of having to wait once a week).

The Hills Season 3 DVD will be released on February 5th in Australia, I'll be rushing to JB HiFi after work that day and grab a copy for myself

Also Channel 9 (Free to air) screens Season 1 episodes at 12.30pm Saturdays.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I've heard everything I thought people wanting Deadenders was bad enough, but hells teeth.....................
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:56 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

A scripted reality show - bottom, scrape and barrel spring to mind.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:34 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Now I've heard everything I thought people wanting Deadenders was bad enough, but hells teeth.....................
True. It's a weird, weird world.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blaengarw25
Hi.

Yay - another "Hills" fan. I'm totally addicted to it

MTV channel (808) on Foxtel airs a new episode once a week (Tuesdays or Wednesday nights at 9pm) which is then re screened several times over the course of a week (I think showing now Season 3 episodes - haven't watched them as like to wait for the DVD release so can watch them all immediately instead of having to wait once a week).

The Hills Season 3 DVD will be released on February 5th in Australia, I'll be rushing to JB HiFi after work that day and grab a copy for myself

Also Channel 9 (Free to air) screens Season 1 episodes at 12.30pm Saturdays.

Hiye,

Love The Hills......Hate Spencer with a passion...he is such an ass h**e
Old Jan 16th 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helena39
Hiye,

Love The Hills......Hate Spencer with a passion...he is such an ass h**e
I know what you mean about Spencer. With every episode I hate him more - esp how he treats Stephanie (and Holly). I REALLY don't know why Hedi is with him.

Whitney's work is going well though - lots of trips to NY!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
I know what you mean about Spencer. With every episode I hate him more - esp how he treats Stephanie (and Holly). I REALLY don't know why Hedi is with him.

Whitney's work is going well though - lots of trips to NY!
I hate Heidi too.....I wouldn't trust her as far as I could thro her All they do is eat and drink they only seem to work 10 mins a day .....what a life
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helena39
I hate Heidi too.....I wouldn't trust her as far as I could thro her All they do is eat and drink they only seem to work 10 mins a day .....what a life
What about Stephanie? There's still a big divide of who does and doesnt trust her. I'm slightly dubious about her actions but besides going on a date with Doug has she done anything else bad? (she's probably untrust worthy purely cause she's related to Spencer - but thats not her fault!).
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

blaengarw25 will become famous soon enough

Spencer's a bad 'un definitely with a horrible personality to match. Don't have much time for Heidi. Like Lauren, Audrina and my favorite especially Whitney
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blaengarw25
Spencer's a bad 'un definitely with a horrible personality to match. Don't have much time for Heidi. Like Lauren, Audrina and my favorite especially Whitney
Whitney's my fav too! There are rumours that she will be doing her own show. Not quite sure how that would work out - might get, er, dare i say it, a bit boring. I love her but she's not as crazy as the others!

I'm glad there are some Hills fans out there! x
Old Jan 17th 2009, 10:26 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

What a sad lot of . ***************************

......... and there was me thinking you were all talking about NW Sydney

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.