Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omg!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Steve thought he would check the email before he came to bed........ and OMG!!!!!!! We got an email at 2:45am to say...................

GOT IT !!!!!!

Can't believe it....... I think I am going to fall over now!

thanks to EVERYONE who gave us their support over the last 6 & a half months!!!!!

Love,

Claire, Steve, Jonah & Susannah!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
congratulations to you all
Janet
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Rachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud ofRachelle has much to be proud of

Steve thought he would check the email before he came to bed........ and OMG!!!!!!! We got an email at 2:45am to say...................

GOT IT !!!!!!

thanks to EVERYONE who gave us their support over the last 6 & a half months!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Congratulations celebration time!! I hope all goes well with the move
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations and good luck

sue and mick
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:44 am
superam74

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Congratulations & well done!,good to see good things happen to good people!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS.........ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE !!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:52 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Claire, chuffed to bits for you all.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:54 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

JUst got in from a buying trip to Birmingham and read your post Claire.....................CONGRATULATIONS to all of you.

Have a few to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we can still organise that Wakey meet as Bricky said before you go.

Loz x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:59 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

GOT IT !!!!!!

Love,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brilliant news congratulations
Sharon
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Soapster! When you moving up to Sunny GC then????
as soon as we can, just need to tie a few things up down here. im not really in a hurry, cos i know ill get there soon
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
as soon as we can, just need to tie a few things up down here. im not really in a hurry, cos i know ill get there soon

Morning!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
and more importantly, whereabouts!?!? :scared: :scared:
dont u read other threads
i gave out a warning in another thread
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Morning!!
hi mate, im shattered. just dropped mrs soapy off at work
i should really go back to sleep for an hour lol
whats happening with your house?
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
dont u read other threads
i gave out a warning in another thread

half term mate so im kind of distracted!!

warning??? pray tell!!!??
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

half term mate so im kind of distracted!!

warning??? pray tell!!!??
pacific pines, might end up next door to JM lmao

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.