Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG!!!! Big Mistake!!

OMG!!!! Big Mistake!!

Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation OMG!!!! Big Mistake!!

I have just been reading some of the threads in the Moving Back to UK Forum Bad idea!!! i remember speaking to some of the posters when we first started out on our emigration ordeal at the beginning of the year when they were newly arrived in Oz and now they are moving back!!! Holy Crappers Batman
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:53 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!!!! Big Mistake!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
I have just been reading some of the threads in the Moving Back to UK Forum Bad idea!!! i remember speaking to some of the posters when we first started out on our emigration ordeal at the beginning of the year when they were newly arrived in Oz and now they are moving back!!! Holy Crappers Batman

helps give you a balanced perspective,,

Oh I enjoyed Torquay , went to the ole church ball pit place house thingy..
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Won't catch us moving back - we love it here!!!

regards

Debs
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
helps give you a balanced perspective,,

Oh I enjoyed Torquay , went to the ole church ball pit place house thingy..

Hey!!! glad you had a fabbie time. we went bowling on saturday just up from rainbow funhouse and then we popped in rainbow but by god it was hot in there - i couldnt breath so went to the Clocktower for a beer instead!!!

did you go anywhere else mate??
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Won't catch us moving back - we love it here!!!

regards

Debs

thank God!!! more posts like this one please
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:55 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! glad you had a fabbie time. we went bowling on saturday just up from rainbow funhouse and then we popped in rainbow but by god it was hot in there - i couldnt breath so went to the Clocktower for a beer instead!!!

did you go anywhere else mate??

Alll over the shop, That place near kent caverns is posh ain't it, some of the houses mega bucks.. will tell u more later gotta shoot, work to do
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
Alll over the shop, That place near kent caverns is posh ain't it, some of the houses mega bucks.. will tell u more later gotta shoot, work to do

OooooErrrrrr millionaires row mate!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:57 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOO I nearly went there this morning glad i didnt, Im sure its not that many that return anyway, at least they have had an experience and wont live with the regret of not doing it!!

Kris x
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

It's good to read everyone's view cos this keeps the propaganda in check

Don't forget though, for everyone who goes back to UK there are more that stay in Aus.

Aus aint for eveyone. No one expects 100% success.

Reading the Back to UK forum means you get a good idea as to why people didn't like it. Doesn't mean you will feel the same and you wont know anyway til you get here.

Chill, get yersen a bevvie....and count your lucky stars you at least get the chance to try

Last edited by phoenixinoz; Oct 4th 2005 at 1:05 pm. Reason: spellin, missin words. Bad skoolin innit. I blame me mam and dad :-)
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
NOOOOO I nearly went there this morning glad i didnt, Im sure its not that many that return anyway, at least they have had an experience and wont live with the regret of not doing it!!

Kris x

dont go in there mate - i was almost in tears it should be password protected or something "no rooksies allowed"
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
It's good to read everyone's view cos this keeps the propaganda in check

Don't forget through, for everyone who goes back to UK there are more that stay in Aus.

Aus aint for eveyone. No one expects 100% success.

Reading the Back to UK forum means you get a good idea as to why people didn't like it. Doesn't mean you will feel the same and you wont know anyway til you get here.

Chill, get yersen a bevvie....and count your lucky starts you get the chance to try

have you been talking to my hubbie?? i bloody knew it!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

have you been talking to my hubbie?? i bloody knew it!!!!!!!!
Lol....naaaa I'm married to his twin
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:03 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

dont go in there mate - i was almost in tears it should be password protected or something "no rooksies allowed"

I have put a lock on
Anyway great blog

Kris xx
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Lol....naaaa I'm married to his twin

i cant stop looking at your avatar - its brilliant!!! 10/10
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
I have put a lock on
Anyway great blog

Kris xx

just about sums me up mate - vacant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.