Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OMG 45 days till we fly to Darwin

OMG 45 days till we fly to Darwin

Old May 6th 2010, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG 45 days till we fly to Darwin

I don't understand all the fuss about Lyons. When it first become available we toyed with the idea of buying a block to build a house there. However, on reflection am glad we didn't. If you read all the bumf it was meant to be some beautiful development with a ton of rules and regulations. When you drive thru it's just a case of houses built on top of each other, and not very imaginative ones at that. However, that said, I would rather live inner north than Palmerston. I have a sister at Wulagi and a brother at Durack. You are arriving at a good time of the year. I love Darwin in the dry season.