Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK, who's had the worse morning

OK, who's had the worse morning

Old May 6th 2004, 11:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Bloke
Hevs,

Gotcha sussed out I think.

First, the pool pump breaks again and again and you have to call the pool repairman...

Second, the trees need trimming and you get the tree-loppers...

Then we got the spiders......

and now nearly burn the house and maybe get the firemen....

Cheaper to buy the calendars I think!
LOL!
Now if i do a good enough job on the chimney, i may get a look at the ambos!!!
hmmmmm
Old May 6th 2004, 11:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Pollster, I'm you're biggest fan

Boardy, watch out for us on the telly. We will be a mixed bunch of bomber supporters, (me and Miss G) Doggies supporters ,(Master G and Dad for moral support, (knowing their arses are gonna be whooped) and two not having a clue WHO THE ? to support, but coming along for that friday night footie feeling
Old May 6th 2004, 11:11 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
LOL
Does the local bottle shop deliver?
No but she's been getting tradies through our place like nobodies business. Today we have the plumber, monday we have a guy coming to look at the windows.
Old May 6th 2004, 2:09 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Jaykay
I've actually got a proper device to darn socks if you want to borrow it
Ah, you mean a *wife* ?

(just jokin'!)

It's very strange looking and I have no idea what it's called but you stick it inside the sock and it's much easier to hold the sock with it

Confused? I am which is probably why I've never used it!!

Regards
Yeah, I think you mean a darning mushroom. I have one of those -a bizarre wooden implement that looks like The Body Shop took on the Anne Summers product lines

Despite its dubious looks, it's very handy for darning & hand-stitching buttonholes etc.

Anya.
Old May 6th 2004, 2:16 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bordy
Heather is Melbournes Equivalent of "Tim the Toolman".
Well I've painstakingly searched all the adult cable channels here in the apartment for 'Tim The Toolman' but all to no avail...

Maybe the Adult Shop on Commercial Road has it on DVD?

Anya.
Old May 6th 2004, 2:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by anya4oz
Well I've painstakingly searched all the adult cable channels here in the apartment for 'Tim The Toolman' but all to no avail...

Maybe the Adult Shop on Commercial Road has it on DVD?

Anya.

Not THAT kind of tool you dill. :scared: