Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK, who's had the worse morning

OK, who's had the worse morning

Old May 5th 2004, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Someone - give this woman a mini series... would make great TV!:scared:
Old May 5th 2004, 2:36 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

good you did not burn the house down

not so good you attemted to BBQ your hand and head

whatever you do, leave the nailgun alone :scared:
Old May 5th 2004, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

..........must add you also probably gave the neighbours a free show...............
Old May 5th 2004, 5:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Larissa
Someone - give this woman a mini series... would make great TV!:scared:

Heather is Melbournes Equivalent of "Tim the Toolman".
Old May 5th 2004, 6:18 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK, who's had the worse morning

Originally posted by johanne
for some reason i imagined patsy from ab fab with a fag in her gob running around looking for an hose pipe shouting for gods sake eddie turn the tap on...dont ask me why.

sorry hevs, I know we have never met, but as I laughed myself silly, the same thing sprung to mind!!!

hilarious!!!

You probably dont know this but here in the uk there is an advert for a blokes mag called 'Nuts', and it says dont expect the men in your life to do anything on a thursday (its the day the mag comes out)..........and shows a woman trying to drill a hole with a power drill....needless to say the drill flies across the wall scratching the paper.............next time i see this i will think of you!!!!!!!

have fun.........

sue
Old May 5th 2004, 6:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! and :scared:

Growing up in Oz, I learned how dangerous fire is.....

Well, good on ya for dealing with it!
Old May 5th 2004, 7:31 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I think it would be a good idea if Hevs joined the CFA
( Country Fire Authority ) and she could make a giant VB bottle for putting out fires around SE Melbourne.
Old May 5th 2004, 11:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK, who's had the worse morning

Originally posted by Bluerobot

I know you are short of water & on water restrictions but why did you use VB to try to put out a fire? Keep the Vodka locked in the cupboard next time you have a fire, as it would make the fire worse if you poured that on it.

Hope you didn't use any water out of the tank, HUP would do his nut!:scared:

Don't suppose you thought about calling the Fireo's? On second thoughts in the land that time forgot you would probably get a bill, or have to pay stamp duty for something vague.

Glad you are OK, & thanks for giving us all a larf.
Dave. PMSL at you mate!

We paind $70 to fill the tank the thursday after you left and its pissed it down eversince Its torment to watch the water run out of the tank all over the floor

The land that time forgot, still at that one, cheeky mo fo!
Old May 5th 2004, 11:21 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Heather is Melbournes Equivalent of "Tim the Toolman".
Is that anything like "bob the builder" but for the grown ups

You off to the Telstra dome friday Boardy???
Old May 5th 2004, 11:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by footie chick
Hevs glad to see you are ok.

Can`t having you burn the house down before i even set foot in it

footie x
footie, you best hurry, i'm gonig up on the roof to fix the coonara chimney next. Lets face it mate, i might not survive
Old May 5th 2004, 3:31 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by hevs
footie, you best hurry, i'm gonig up on the roof to fix the coonara chimney next. Lets face it mate, i might not survive

Can't wait for THAT account!

Thought of you yesterday, hevs, as I started up my chainsaw to chop up shome wood for the fire. Gave hubby a fright as he was just coming round the corner when the 'saw roared into life and he had an Eminem type figure brandishing it in his face!
Old May 5th 2004, 5:36 pm
The Godfather

Originally posted by hevs
Is that anything like "bob the builder" but for the grown ups

You off to the Telstra dome friday Boardy???

No quiet night in on Friday Hevs watching it on TV. Big day on Saturday meeting you then party on Sat night where this chick has hired a rock band to play in her back yard for her 30th !!!!
Old May 5th 2004, 11:43 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs,

Gotcha sussed out I think.

First, the pool pump breaks again and again and you have to call the pool repairman...

Second, the trees need trimming and you get the tree-loppers...

Then we got the spiders......

and now nearly burn the house and maybe get the firemen....

Cheaper to buy the calendars I think!
Old May 6th 2004, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna hijack your thread here Hevs cos I promised The Bloke if he made it to 100 he could have a kangaroo..... no, shut up the rest of you, only The Bloke gets one now cos he's lovely and he's mine and I have to be nice or he'll divorce me and I'll have to go back to the UK :scared:

(and I think he's right about the calendar theory!)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 5th 2007 at 10:14 pm.
Old May 6th 2004, 9:45 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by The Bloke
Hevs,

Gotcha sussed out I think.

First, the pool pump breaks again and again and you have to call the pool repairman...

Second, the trees need trimming and you get the tree-loppers...

Then we got the spiders......

and now nearly burn the house and maybe get the firemen....

Cheaper to buy the calendars I think!
LOL
Does the local bottle shop deliver?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.