Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK, who's had the worse morning

OK, who's had the worse morning

Old May 4th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh Hevs

Your poor thing... it must of been terrifying for you. Though I laughed whilst reading your thread I was also scared for you.
I know you are Felicity Kendall in real life but please take it a little easier with things.

P.s. Me gym is ready , just come round whenever you fancy a workout.

hugs
BooBoo:lecture:
Old May 4th 2004, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Clare Everest is an unknown quantity at this point

Hev's sorry to hear about your morning!!

I knew that I avoided DIY for a reason!!
Old May 4th 2004, 6:24 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: OK, who's had the worse morning

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hevs
ME!!!!!!!!

I just had my house on fire!!!

Itits way out of the hole!!! So i run round the house desperately seeking a bucket, couldn't locate one, so grabbed the nearest thing to get some water into. A VB bottle brought round the side of the house by the bloody dog!
Good lord
for some reason i imagined patsy from ab fab with a fag in her gob running around looking for an hose pipe shouting for gods sake eddie turn the tap on...dont ask me why.
hope the house and you are ok, just had a look outside and cant see smoke so i guess you are fine, cya saturday
johanne..
Old May 4th 2004, 6:28 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well it was a Full Moon & an eclipse of the moon & the weirdest things happen to the weirdest people.
Old May 4th 2004, 6:37 pm

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by Bordy
Well it was a Full Moon & an eclipse of the moon & the weirdest things happen to the weirdest people.

Hi Bordy, just been for a mad drive around Ferntree Gully and got lost, decided to pull over at the end of the road next to a park and yes i was on your street... nice on there isnt it...
Old May 4th 2004, 6:44 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by johanne
yes i was on your street... nice on there isnt it...
Not that your stalking or anything
Old May 4th 2004, 6:55 pm

Originally posted by HUP
Not that your stalking or anything
Old May 4th 2004, 7:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by johanne
Hi Bordy, just been for a mad drive around Ferntree Gully and got lost, decided to pull over at the end of the road next to a park and yes i was on your street... nice on there isnt it...
Should have come in for a cuppa. Yeah pretty good view from up here Jo. Could see some smoke from over Berwick way this morning.
Old May 4th 2004, 8:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default you're all a bunch of you know whats!!

ok, a few replies.

Jaykay, mate, keep it, you never know when it may come in handy

Pol and Mrs DB enuff with the tupperware already

BP. I really don't know what you're getting at

BOR. long time no see, hope all is well, glad i gave you a laugh

Boo boo, my darling don't you fret. You'll be more worried when you see me having a heart attack in ya gym

Clare, its one way to sort the heating probs

Jo, me and ab fab couldn't be further apart, trust me!!!

Boardy, i'll deal with you on satday, high from our can of whoop ass we will be opening on the doggies
Old May 4th 2004, 9:45 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: you're all a bunch of you know whats!!

Originally posted by hevs
BP. I really don't know what you're getting at
Denial is the first sign.
Old May 4th 2004, 9:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs, shouldn't laugh, but that's a classic and I now have this very bizzare mental picture going on, like something out of a slapstick comedy!

Still, glad to see you saved the day (and the house).
Old May 4th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
ME!!!!!!!!

I just had my house on fire!!!

Anyway the said hole is now filled and drying, needless to say i won't be back out there till it does!
hevs you poor thing-but it made me laugh -
perhaps you need an L plate sign on that blow torch?:scared:
Old May 4th 2004, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, Hevs, had the miseries today, that cheered me up no end
Good to hear I'm not the only one whos best domestic intentions end in chaos!
Old May 4th 2004, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hevs glad to see you are ok.

Can`t having you burn the house down before i even set foot in it

footie x
Old May 5th 2004, 1:00 am
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Bloody hell Hevs! I know its bloody cold in Melbourne, but its a bit drastic, setting the house on fire just to get warm.

I know you are short of water & on water restrictions but why did you use VB to try to put out a fire? Keep the Vodka locked in the cupboard next time you have a fire, as it would make the fire worse if you poured that on it.

Hope you didn't use any water out of the tank, HUP would do his nut!:scared:

Don't suppose you thought about calling the Fireo's? On second thoughts in the land that time forgot you would probably get a bill, or have to pay stamp duty for something vague.

Glad you are OK, & thanks for giving us all a larf.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.