Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

OK we'll come clean!

OK we'll come clean!

Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default OK we'll come clean!

It's hardly escaped the attention of quite a few of you that Cas (Caroline Gorka), and I are now seeing each other!

When I first joined this forum this was absolutely not what I expected to happen. So I guess it's not just advice on moving Down Under that you can find here.......

It's still early days, but I can honestly say that Cas and I have really hit it off.
Oh, and I don't want to embarass you Cas, but you really are one of the loveliest, sweetest people I've ever met.......

Anyhoo, just thought we'd share that with you!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK we'll come clean!

Originally Posted by tonyk38
It's hardly escaped the attention of quite a few of you that Cas (Caroline Gorka), and I are now seeing each other!

When I first joined this forum this was absolutely not what I expected to happen. So I guess it's not just advice on moving Down Under that you can find here.......

It's still early days, but I can honestly say that Cas and I have really hit it off.
Oh, and I don't want to embarass you Cas, but you really are one of the loveliest, sweetest people I've ever met.......

Cool

Hope you have a long and happy relationship.

Not sure that this has happened very often on here.

Best wishes

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Awwww... thats what i like ..a mushy start to my day

Good luck guys!!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Tony, I've said what I want to say to you in the PM.

To anyone who reads this - then Tony is lovely - as he comes across on the forum - but better.
Cas
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:14 pm
rudo1ph

I know some people who met in Singapore via a chat board I used while living there.....................they got married last month

Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Thanks Tony, I've said what I want to say to you in the PM.

To anyone who reads this - then Tony is lovely - as he comes across on the forum - but better.
Cas
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:24 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Well thats a new one! Congrats to you both..... hope you're happy together
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:40 pm
Go Banana's !!

arhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I'm filling up, bit of an emotional day all round.

Once your minds are connected and you chat about the same things, that's it your in for the long haul (ding dong) Could say alot more but it's abit early for peeps to stomach my rotten mind

Very very very best of luck - can we see a pic of you both in the gallary sometime?

Jill

Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh sweet
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers to all who have replyed so far - amazing the things that happen at the least expected time in your life
Cas
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:51 pm
Go Banana's !!

Dead pleased for both of you. Is this a first for the Forum ? I'm sure some of our more established posters will know ?

Good luck to you both.

Best wishes

Warren

Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
arhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I'm filling up, bit of an emotional day all round.

Once your minds are connected and you chat about the same things, that's it your in for the long haul (ding dong) Could say alot more but it's abit early for peeps to stomach my rotten mind

Very very very best of luck - can we see a pic of you both in the gallary sometime?

Jill
Thanks Jill!

There's a gallery? Hmmm my mugshot might corrupt some people's computer disks!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cheers to all who have replyed so far - amazing the things that happen at the least expected time in your life
Cas
I'll ditto that!

Thanks everone!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

I'll ditto that!

Thanks everone!
Hey, my 500th post! Will I turn into a pumpkin?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:08 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Thanks Jill!

There's a gallery? Hmmm my mugshot might corrupt some people's computer disks!

There certainly is
http://britishexpats.com/photopost/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.