Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ohmoy Gourd! - Pizza SBS

Wikiposts

Ohmoy Gourd! - Pizza SBS

Old Oct 6th 2003, 12:50 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ohmoy Gourd! - Pizza SBS

Does anyone else here love Pizza on Monday night on SBS.

http://www.fatpizza.com.au/

It clashes with Queer Eye for the Straight Guy which the wife likes but I always put my foot down with the Mrs. over this.

I think last night was the last in the series. They had Davo dressed as a huge bong with a sign round his neck which read "smoke more dope". They had cars from every state doing a synchronised burnout. They had strippers, jelly wrestling and I lost count of the times they used the F word. All at 8.30 in the evening.

The real Australia, absolutely disgraceful

Last edited by renth; Oct 6th 2003 at 1:02 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 1:16 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ohmoy Gourd! - Pizza SBS

Originally posted by renth
Does anyone else here love Pizza on Monday night on SBS.

http://www.fatpizza.com.au/

It clashes with Queer Eye for the Straight Guy which the wife likes but I always put my foot down with the Mrs. over this.

I think last night was the last in the series. They had Davo dressed as a huge bong with a sign round his neck which read "smoke more dope". They had cars from every state doing a synchronised burnout. They had strippers, jelly wrestling and I lost count of the times they used the F word. All at 8.30 in the evening.

The real Australia, absolutely disgraceful

I came in from being on the computer to find hubby watching the jelly wrestling - said in loud voice you are not really watching that and changed to queer eye for the straight guy!!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Pizza the movie came out on October I on DVD.

Fave characters shazza and dazza (Typical oz couple who use F every second word, and full oz regalia of check shirt and bare feet) get wed.

If you can get it in the UK do so, its a send up, but all the bits of ethnic/ drug / hoon culture of Syd/melb are there, hilarious stuff.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 3:04 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
Pizza the movie came out on October I on DVD.

Fave characters shazza and dazza (Typical oz couple who use F every second word, and full oz regalia of check shirt and bare feet) get wed.

If you can get it in the UK do so, its a send up, but all the bits of ethnic/ drug / hoon culture of Syd/melb are there, hilarious stuff.
I watched the film last Friday and it was a hoot. Although not representative the characters exist around where I work. Loads of chocos driving fully sick cars with those no plates.

I am sure all the characters exist somewhere. Just drive through western Sydney.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Nah like your wife renth i love queer eye for the straight guy , they are so camp quite funny actually .
Joanne xx
Old Oct 6th 2003, 3:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jopaulss
Nah like your wife renth i love queer eye for the straight guy , they are so camp quite funny actually .
Joanne xx
There's a new show coming out called Straight Eye for the Queer Guy.

"Listen mate, that pink shirt makes you look like a poof"
Old Oct 6th 2003, 3:49 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
There's a new show coming out called Straight Eye for the Queer Guy.

"Listen mate, that pink shirt makes you look like a poof"
The show would be much better with a real ocker Aussie and a gang of Darlinghurst Hairy Marys. Bollocks to the product placement and more homo bitchiness.

Anyone for some Lebanese between their knees?
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Naughty boys you lot
Joanne xx