Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh My God We Actually Got It Yepppee

Oh My God We Actually Got It Yepppee

Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:51 pm
PAULA

nuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud of
Default Oh My God We Actually Got It Yepppee

Calnt believe it here i was last night worried reading how others had their visas and would you believe an e mail this morning confirming our 136 modl visa yeeeeeeeeppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What a feeling!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:52 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh My God We Actually Got It Yepppee

Originally Posted by nuttiegirl79
Calnt believe it here i was last night worried reading how others had their visas and would you believe an e mail this morning confirming our 136 modl visa yeeeeeeeeppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What a feeling!
bet your glad to get out of Hull?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

What a feeling!
Billiant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicky x
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:57 pm
PAULA

nuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulrachel
bet your glad to get out of Hull?
Too right we have waited so long! What a journey ! We are outa here and good riddens lol.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:57 pm
PAULA

Originally Posted by leechy100
Billiant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicky x
Thanks Nicky still calnt believe it!x
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

What a feeling!
Massive congrats !

Dave
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations

Have a fab new life

Sarah
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:30 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

What a feeling!
Congrats
Such great news looks like things are moving again!

Kate
Old Jan 10th 2007, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

What a feeling!
Many congratulations!!!!!

Now you can celebrate
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:00 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Calnt believe it here i was last night worried reading how others had their visas and would you believe an e mail this morning confirming our 136 modl visa yeeeeeeeeppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a feeling!

Congratulations! Enjoy your celebrations!

Jackie
Old Jan 10th 2007, 3:21 pm
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Congratulations! Enjoy your celebrations!

Jackie
Fantastic news many congrays .
Fiona x
Old Jan 10th 2007, 4:55 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congratulations. All the best.

Joex
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

What a feeling!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me too today- great isn't it!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. Enjoy the celebrations and all the very best for your new life down under.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:32 pm
PAULA

Originally Posted by kporte
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me too today- great isn't it!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS TO YOU TOO !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.