Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Oh My God: Flights booked!!!!!!

Oh My God: Flights booked!!!!!!

Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:21 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Oh My God: Flights booked!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dicko
Hi everyone,

We have booked our flights one way with Emirates Airlines, we land for our new life in Brisbane at 06:20 on Sunday 8th May, we have to validate by 10th, hope we make it :scared:

It getting pretty scary now, so much to do in such a short time!!!

See you all over there

Onya Dicko! Don't forget to pack yer woollies - it's getting a bit nippy here now!!

All the best for the trip.

Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Oh My God: Flights booked!!!!!!

[Good luck to you Dicko - we may seen you there at one of the Brisbane Meets - we fly Sunday 10th April
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natty
Hiya

I know exactly how you feel !!!- We booked our flights the other day- one way to Melbourne- then on to Tas. We fly 4th May,spend 3 nights in Singapore and then land in Hobart on 9th May so only a day after you !!!!

We havn't even exchanged contracts on the house yet !!!! We are exchanging 14th April and I leave work on the 15th !!!!- Talk about taking risks !!! I did check with the airline though ( sing air) and they said that I could change the date if needed at no charge !!!

Good luck with it all- who are you flying with ??

Nat

We haven't exchanged yet, not even a date to? but we have to validate anyway, so we just took a gamble :scared:

Good Luck
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:35 am
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dicko
We haven't exchanged yet, not even a date to? but we have to validate anyway, so we just took a gamble :scared:

Good Luck
Good Luck..... Dicko and family ..... I'm sure it'll all work out timing wise for your validation.

We'll be about 3-4 weeks behind you so you never know, we might get to meet up on one of the organised Brisbane meets.