Wikiposts

Oh God

Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:28 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh God

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Noooo!!!!!!!!!! i thought we were all going to brisbane/gold coast/sunshine coast!! (havent decided which one yet!!)

Did start looking into Brisbane but think there is more work for Rob in Perth
think i may have to start all expats must go to Perth its the law thread!!

Kris xx
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:37 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Did start looking into Brisbane but think there is more work for Rob in Perth
think i may have to start all expats must go to Perth its the law thread!!

Kris xx
was opposite for us mate - heaps more work for jed in brisbane and around!!!

poop!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Noooo!!!!!!!!!! i thought we were all going to brisbane/gold coast/sunshine coast!! (havent decided which one yet!!)
Evening Rooksie, haven't a 10 year old girl but a 10 year old boy who is quite a looker if that would help!!! LOL! Know exactly how you feel have just looked around his secondary school for next year and have filled all the forms in but probably won't be around for him to start it! Anyway 10 year olds will adapt but think of my eldest who will be fourteen nearly 15 when we go and he too is very popular with everyone and doesn't want to leave his mates now! Also the little madam who will be 6 when we go, she can't wait because she wants a foreign accent! bless!!
jox
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:39 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneS
Evening Rooksie, haven't a 10 year old girl but a 10 year old boy who is quite a looker if that would help!!! LOL! Know exactly how you feel have just looked around his secondary school for next year and have filled all the forms in but probably won't be around for him to start it! Anyway 10 year olds will adapt but think of my eldest who will be fourteen nearly 15 when we go and he too is very popular with everyone and doesn't want to leave his mates now! Also the little madam who will be 6 when we go, she can't wait because she wants a foreign accent! bless!!
jox

My 4 year old is convinced she can have a kangeroo as a pet!!

Kris x
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
My 4 year old is convinced she can have a kangeroo as a pet!!

Kris x
Ssshhhhh!!!

and if youre reading this Grace or Daisy there is no problem with you having a roo as a pet!!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:42 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo!!!!!!!!!! i thought we were all going to !! (havent decided which one yet!!)

its brisbane/gold coast/sunshine coast for us to!

our 12 yr old daughter went mental when we first suggested moving
she`ll never see here freinds again etc

we took her to queensland for an extended holiday over christmas
and she made friends at each place we stayed and mostly with aussie kids who on the whole are outgoing and friendly

we in turn made freinds with the kids parents and it was a great result all round

best regards Steve
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by joanneS
jox
we look round grace's secondary school next week - im dreading it!! oh bugger
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steve`o
its brisbane/gold coast/sunshine coast for us to!

our 12 yr old daughter went mental when we first suggested moving
she`ll never see here freinds again etc

we took her to queensland for an extended holiday over christmas
and she made friends at each place we stayed and mostly with aussie kids who on the whole are outgoing and friendly

we in turn made freinds with the kids parents and it was a great result all round

best regards Steve

Cool!!!!!! thats good news!!

and im glad im not the only one who cant decide!! did you visit all 3??
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:49 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I can't decide either

I thought I'd decided on the Gold Coast but started thinking Brisbane again

My 10 year old son does NOT want to go to Australia full stop
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:52 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

yes and even had time to fly to cairns for last week of hols
subtropical parradise ( but a bit to sticky for me )

regards steve
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
I can't decide either

I thought I'd decided on the Gold Coast but started thinking Brisbane again

My 10 year old son does NOT want to go to Australia full stop

he sounds just like my daughter!!!

i have gone from gold coast to brisbane to gold coast to brisbane to sunshione coast back to brisbane and so on. think i just might go to cairns!!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steve`o
yes and even had time to fly to cairns for last week of hols
subtropical parradise ( but a bit to sticky for me )

regards steve

oh bugger dont throw cairns into the equation as well!!!???

i swinging towards sunshine coast but that will all change by tomorrow!!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

We had the same with our first born. She has just gone back into year 8, having sort of said good bye to all her mates at the end of last term. First day back, all those she hadn't seen in the hols jumped on her soooo excited she was still here. Came home and really grumped at me for ruining her life.

She came back from scouts last night in tears because they had all been talking about Gang Show - huge show the scouts put on each year (one of the biggest in the country). She has done the last two but won't be here for this next one. A 5'5" leggy giraffe curled up on my lap sobbing her heart out.

Second born came home last week with the moving on to secondary school book, threw it at me, said "might as well put it in the bin cos I won't be needing it, will I?" big smile on her face.

I love them both dearly especially how different they are from each other but hells teeth it's hard work
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:10 am
Happy Member

oh bugger dont throw cairns into the equation as well!!!???

i swinging towards sunshine coast but that will all change by tomorrow!!

How about Perth!
I will suply the kangeroos and throw in a Koala too

Kris x
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We had the same with our first born. She has just gone back into year 8, having sort of said good bye to all her mates at the end of last term. First day back, all those she hadn't seen in the hols jumped on her soooo excited she was still here. Came home and really grumped at me for ruining her life.

She came back from scouts last night in tears because they had all been talking about Gang Show - huge show the scouts put on each year (one of the biggest in the country). She has done the last two but won't be here for this next one. A 5'5" leggy giraffe curled up on my lap sobbing her heart out.

Second born came home last week with the moving on to secondary school book, threw it at me, said "might as well put it in the bin cos I won't be needing it, will I?" big smile on her face.

I love them both dearly especially how different they are from each other but hells teeth it's hard work
classic. you do make me laugh and im glad its not just me!!

grace, bless her, tries not to cry in front of us and you can just see the pain all over her face. it breaks my heart. i am sooo dreading looking round secondary school next week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.