Offshore work

Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Debbiewilk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Offshore work

Me and my husband are hoping to relocate to oz in the coming months,he has north sea oil rig experience for the last 6 years and we are hoping to make the jump with our wee one. Does anybody have any ideas in how to get our foot in the door?we have heard that Perth is the area we would go to and also a company called Neptune?? He is an NDT inspector with rope access and I'm a travel agent and bar manager. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 13th 2012, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Shenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Offshore work

Originally Posted by Debbiewilk
Me and my husband are hoping to relocate to oz in the coming months,he has north sea oil rig experience for the last 6 years and we are hoping to make the jump with our wee one. Does anybody have any ideas in how to get our foot in the door?we have heard that Perth is the area we would go to and also a company called Neptune?? He is an NDT inspector with rope access and I'm a travel agent and bar manager. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Cannot help with offshore work but if WA is anything like QLD bar workers and I gather also managers need to have something to do with gambling training due to pokie machines being everywhere