Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Official Fraser Avatar Petition

The Official Fraser Avatar Petition

Old May 19th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Official Fraser Avatar Petition

Originally Posted by fraser
Now your pateince is.................
Actually the smile that just lit up my little boy's face when he saw the signature was as wide as yours might be if you actually win this match someone says you're waiting for.

And no, I've no spare patience, all used up waiting for the bloody house to sell.
Old May 19th 2005, 3:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flip
Actually the smile that just lit up my little boy's face when he saw the signature was as wide as yours might be if you actually win this match someone says you're waiting for.

And no, I've no spare patience, all used up waiting for the bloody house to sell.

My boy Henry keeps asking for him as well
Old May 19th 2005, 4:08 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Fraser, dump the silly football thing. Bring back spidey!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:31 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Come on Fraser, dump the silly football thing. Bring back spidey!!!

No can do, you'll have to blame your local teams ex manager for guiding us there
Old May 19th 2005, 4:32 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Noooo stay faithful to yer team, they need all the help they can get
good luck in the play offs.
PS: spiderman dances like a nancyboy!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by paulf
Noooo stay faithful to yer team, they need all the help they can get
good luck in the play offs.
PS: spiderman dances like a nancyboy!

Cheers, and I know he's a mincer
Old May 19th 2005, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

He's just taking a back seat while my team find ther way back to where they belong

Poor old Ipswich......big bully's you essex boys!!! Saying that will now be supporting you next week.

PS - yea, bring back spidey.....
Old May 19th 2005, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Poor old Ipswich......big bully's you essex boys!!! Saying that will now be supporting you next week.

PS - yea, bring back spidey.....

No never bullys just too good
Old May 19th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Cheers, and I know he's a mincer
Tis true i do know you as the blokey with the gay spiderman..so you cant change it...too easily confused!
Old May 19th 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

just out of curiosity - where in essex, where in melbourne?
Old May 19th 2005, 9:03 pm

just out of curiosity - where in essex, where in melbourne?

In Essex, Hainault which is in the London Borough of Redbridge and on the central line.

Melbourne not sure yet, looking Frankston way, but could be point Cook could be geelong.
Old May 19th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

In Essex, Hainault which is in the London Borough of Redbridge and on the central line.

Melbourne not sure yet, looking Frankston way, but could be point Cook could be geelong.
Used to teach in Redbridge, great college - we'd love to go out that far but job in CBD stops any chance of that. Good luck with your match I know how important it must be - what's the priority list these days? Winning match, healthy kids, house sold, visa?
Old May 19th 2005, 9:30 pm

Used to teach in Redbridge, great college - we'd love to go out that far but job in CBD stops any chance of that. Good luck with your match I know how important it must be - what's the priority list these days? Winning match, healthy kids, house sold, visa?
Winning match of course
Old May 19th 2005, 9:57 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Winning match of course
Look, you..Mr Mellow 'cos I've got my Visa Fraser-kins!!! (yeah, I know, I'm in a feisty mood tonight so no arguing....and where's Rooksie when you need her) ....just bring back Spidey Avatar - he's such a cool duddits!!

Nicky
Old May 19th 2005, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Look, you..Mr Mellow 'cos I've got my Visa Fraser-kins!!! (yeah, I know, I'm in a feisty mood tonight so no arguing....and where's Rooksie when you need her) ....just bring back Spidey Avatar - he's such a cool duddits!!

Nicky

Yeah I saw you having a rant at Cadburys fingers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.