Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Offers on Car & House ;o)

Offers on Car & House ;o)

Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:12 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Offers on Car & House ;o)

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well, we have finally agreed on a price for our house! Luckily for us, the buyer is my hubbys boss & he is willing to wait until we get our yellow envelope to start proceedings with the solicitors as he just wants to rent it out. We have negotiated a price with him that is £1000 less than we wanted but in return he is letting us stay rent free in the house (after completion) for up to 3 mths so we have time to get everything finalised! We are having the agreement written up by our solicitor so we are covered too. To top that good news I took the car in for its service & MOT last Thursday & the mechanic said that when we are ready to sell the car he wants to buy it as he has worked on it for 4+ yrs & knows its been well looked after! LOL

So all I have to say is..... bring it on Mr DIMIA.... bring it on!

How cool is that !?!
Well done on have one less thing to worry about.
Oh and can he be my boss?????
Gillian
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:10 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we have finally agreed on a price for our house! Luckily for us, the buyer is my hubbys boss & he is willing to wait until we get our yellow envelope to start proceedings with the solicitors as he just wants to rent it out. We have negotiated a price with him that is £1000 less than we wanted but in return he is letting us stay rent free in the house (after completion) for up to 3 mths so we have time to get everything finalised! We are having the agreement written up by our solicitor so we are covered too. To top that good news I took the car in for its service & MOT last Thursday & the mechanic said that when we are ready to sell the car he wants to buy it as he has worked on it for 4+ yrs & knows its been well looked after! LOL

Great news guys.

Must be a wee bit less of a worry now.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:19 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Offers on Car & House ;o)

Well how Fabulous........ all the stuff people have been going through with their houses lately, its nice to hear a nice one...... Congratulations they say good things come in 3's so maybe its 1. Baby Girl 2. House sale 3. Yellow envelope ya never know !!! I also pm you but have read that your mum is away so no hurry but how spooky :scared: that I had stayed there and also met Paul on Saturday just gone he told me he stayed at your mums place !!!! Keep us all updated and the very best wishes to you and your family
Jane x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Glad your plans are workng out so smoothly. All the best to you all. xxx