Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

offer accepted on house

offer accepted on house

Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:43 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default offer accepted on house

Hi guys you will be hopefully seeing me soon
just out of the blue got an offer on our house today and we have accepted it.
it was £10k less than we wanted but if we want to make the move.

anyway i must tnaks you all for the support you have given me over the last 2 years and hope you wont mind me pestering you over the next few months about stupid things as i always do.

Mick
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:55 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: offer accepted on house

Congratulations.

So I suppose it action stations now to get ready for your move to Aus.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:06 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sue
Congratulations.

So I suppose it action stations now to get ready for your move to Aus.
yes its all go now
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75

anyway i must tnaks you all for the support you have given me over the last 2 years and hope you wont mind me pestering you over the next few months about stupid things as i always do.

Mick
There can't be anything left to ask!!! good luck with the move.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! Fabulous news for you. Hope the sale all goes smoothly!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Mick
Great news

All the best!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, I still remember how good it felt to have sold and no more obstacles stopping us getting out here, you must be chuffed!

Tracie
Old Feb 17th 2010, 4:52 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

How long did it take you to sell? We've just accepted an offer on our house at £8K less than the eventual asking price after 2 years and 7 months on the market

Julie. x
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations. Not wishing to be the bearer of bad news, I just want to make you aware that the surveyors for the mortgage company have to agree the price and if nothing similar has sold then they really struggle.

We're in that situation at the moment. So have your agent preempt them and get some comparables together to prove your house is worth the price you think it is.

We accepted an offer below our asking price and still the price was an issue. A £20k issue!

Forewarned is forearmed as they say! I wish you every success in your sale.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:35 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

In England & Wales, an offer (on a house) is legally meaningless until contracts are exchanged.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of
Red face Re: offer accepted on house

Hi

That's great news.

Paula
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

2plus3 will become famous soon enough

Mick

Great news

We had our house valued again Monday (last valuation was 18 months ago) and it has been valued at the minimum we were happy to let it go for so the housing splump seems to be slowly improving - thank goodness! We still actually have to SELL it yet but its a step closer in the right direction.

Good luck with your move.

Kind regards
Kari