Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Off now for a while

Wikiposts

Off now for a while

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Off now for a while

Well Everyone
Off now for a while on our validation trip.
Going to Sydney and Adelaide. Our son will be coming over from the US for a few days to see us.
Will be nice to see him but has thrown our plans again. May get to the NT- have to wait and see.

Anyway y'all behave yourselves and I will try and catch up when we get back.

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:02 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off now for a while

Originally posted by Grayling
Well Everyone
Going to Sydney and Adelaide. Our son will be coming over from the US for a few days to see us.
Will be nice to see him but has thrown our plans again. May get to the NT- have to wait and see.

Best wishes

G
Well, I'm online after all, so I'll wish you a good trip again!!

Have fun, and don't forget to check out the lettuce prices!!

Simone
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi G!

Hope you have a good trip

Look forward to reading about it

Best wishes from
da Bix's

Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:04 am
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Grayling

Enjoy the trip - you won't want to return home you know!

Cheers

Marko
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:05 am
Go Banana's !!

Well Everyone

Best wishes

G

Ahhhh no replies Grayling, I'll be thinking of you and wish all the luck in the world.

Fancy abandoning me 'just when I needed you most' (words to a song I can't remember)

Take care and have a fantastic time

Jill

Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Have a fantastic trip G. Enjoy Oz, enjoy your time with your family.

Look forwards to hearing the tales of your trip when you get back online.

HP
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Well Everyone

Best wishes

G
I'll keep my on the place while you're gone G

.... and keep those women in check

Have a great time
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hope you have a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
I'll keep my on the place while you're gone G

.... and keep those women in check

Have a great time

What 'women' DEAR

Is there something you're not telling me
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix da Boss
What 'women' DEAR

Is there something you're not telling me
he he! You might want to trawl through this thread:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=235260

Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:36 am
Go Banana's !!

Well Everyone

Best wishes

G

Hi Guys,

I know Mrs B has said her bit but I also wanted to add my best wishes to you both.

You have been brilliant over the last few months and a great help Cahal, especially with me being down here in Essex.

I hope you have a fab time and can't wait to read you view on life in Perth.

Good luck

Warren
Perth 2004.....Twice !! :scared: :scared:

Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi Guys,

I know Mrs B has said her bit but I also wanted to add my best wishes to you both.

You have been brilliant over the last few months and a great help Cahal, especially with me being down here in Essex.

I hope you have a fab time and can't wait to read you view on life in Perth.

Good luck

Warren
Perth 2004.....Twice !! :scared: :scared:
Perth?

Warren, I know you must be stressed with the trip coming up, but.....
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Simone
he he! You might want to trawl through this thread:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=235260

Thanks Simone - already have - the saying - 'You never really know anyone' comes to mind

After 24 yrs bit worrying - dont you think

Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Bix da Boss
Thanks Simone - already have - the saying - 'You never really know anyone' comes to mind

After 24 yrs bit worrying - dont you think

So, you'll join in tommorrow? Not that we haven't already won, but we can do it over again!

24 years... my dad can still surprise us(incl my mum), when he announced all of a sudden that he doesn't like apples and never had...... Very strange man that!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Simone

So, you'll join in tommorrow? Not that we haven't already won, but we can do it over again!

Na - think you girls have done a great job in keeping the men in order - no need for my input - like you said - us girls have already won, no worries mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.