Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Off on my travels

Off on my travels

Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:08 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Off on my travels

Finally handed in my notice at work, went suprisingly well - generally everyone is being nice - quite unusual for a sales invironment! Shippers in yesterday and packed everything labelling up for the USA trying to sort that one out as we speak. Anyway it's done, leaving party is booked - have mixed feelings about that one - will be good to see friends that I haven't seen for a while, but I hate good byes.

Flights confirmed - going to take some time out spending a few months in South America en route, going to Lima and travelling down to the southern most tip of SAmerica, back up through Argentina to Uruaguay to see family then on to Fiji, NZ and then finally on to OZ (Perth). Can't bloody wait, I'm so excited. This will be my travel website http://www.getjealous.com/australia2006 - can't wait to get on the road again!

I will be back to BE once I hit Oz in June.

Bye for now.
Claire xxx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Off on my travels

Lucky you - have a great time and a few beers for me

Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:15 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I will be making the most of the beer for sure!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Finally handed in my notice at work, went suprisingly well - generally everyone is being nice - quite unusual for a sales invironment! Shippers in yesterday and packed everything labelling up for the USA trying to sort that one out as we speak. Anyway it's done, leaving party is booked - have mixed feelings about that one - will be good to see friends that I haven't seen for a while, but I hate good byes.

Flights confirmed - going to take some time out spending a few months in South America en route, going to Lima and travelling down to the southern most tip of SAmerica, back up through Argentina to Uruaguay to see family then on to Fiji, NZ and then finally on to OZ (Perth). Can't bloody wait, I'm so excited. This will be my travel website http://www.getjealous.com/australia2006 - can't wait to get on the road again!

I will be back to BE once I hit Oz in June.

Bye for now.
Claire xxx
Bladdy hell Claire that is what I call a trip!! enjoy, sounds fab