off at last!

Old May 10th 2007, 10:14 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default off at last!

well, after all the various fences and bear-traps along the way , my wife and I head out to bris on saturday afternoon from Glasgow, with Emirates.
really quite nervous now as it seemed so unreal until we booked the tickets.manged to get a rental organised through a friend of a friend and we will spend around a month in a wee cottage on Coochiemudlo Island. should be fun when i start work after a couple of weeks!!

all of you still waiting, hang in.
thanks to the lot of you for all the help on the way , and we'll be back when on the other side
Old May 10th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: off at last!

Originally Posted by kporte
well, after all the various fences and bear-traps along the way , my wife and I head out to bris on saturday afternoon from Glasgow, with Emirates.
really quite nervous now as it seemed so unreal until we booked the tickets.manged to get a rental organised through a friend of a friend and we will spend around a month in a wee cottage on Coochiemudlo Island. should be fun when i start work after a couple of weeks!!

thanks to the lot of you for all the help on the way , and we'll be back when on the other side

Have a safe trip
Old May 10th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Good luck and safe flight!

Nic
Old May 10th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: off at last!

Wow can't wait to book the flights! Good luck with everything on the other side
Old May 10th 2007, 10:23 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

have a safe and enjoyable trip
Old May 10th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Wow can't wait to book the flights! Good luck with everything on the other side
Good luck with it - have fun

Where on Surrey Hants border do you live.
I used to live in Lower Froyle.....

Last edited by birdynumnum; May 10th 2007 at 10:46 am.
Old May 10th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Safe trip and best of luck with your new life.

Lynn xx
Old May 10th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Hi there

Remember meeting you guys at the Edinburgh meet!!!!!!

Congratulations and best wishes for the future - we arent that long behind you - less than 8 weeks to go!

I hope all your dreams are fulfilled in Brisbane.

Laura
Old May 10th 2007, 11:37 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Hi there

Remember meeting you guys at the Edinburgh meet!!!!!!

Congratulations and best wishes for the future - we arent that long behind you - less than 8 weeks to go!

I hope all your dreams are fulfilled in Brisbane.

Laura
likewise!! good luck
Old May 10th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

likewise!! good luck

Hi Keith, can't wait to catch up with you and Kirsty. For us, so far so good. Have been really busy but all things now sorted. We are off to the Gold coast tomorrow for 2 weeks. Will pm you our mobiles for that long awaited beer!!

Donna & Neil
Old May 10th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic. Good luck guys. We are not too far behind you - fly out 23 June.
Old May 10th 2007, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

all the best for your new life down under

Ann
Old May 10th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
all the best for your new life down under

Ann
Enjoy your new life!! x
Old May 10th 2007, 3:01 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

safe journey, hope you settle well, will be looking out for those updates

x
Old May 10th 2007, 5:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I hope you have a fantastic time. All the best.

Gill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.