Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

off on hols to cheer us up!!!

off on hols to cheer us up!!!

Old Apr 7th 2003, 11:38 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool off on hols to cheer us up!!!

Hi all,

well Im fed up with all the hanging around waiting...
when we go finally the plan was to visit friends in boston usa for 10 days ish then to sydney then perth..BUT..this added 2 grand to the price of the flights!
so cos im pee'd off ive just booked return flights to boston for a week beginning easter sunday...for 1 grand (for 4 ppl)...so saved some dosh!!!!!.....yee haa!!
this will give us a bit more time..once we have the visas...to enter oz ( i think it'll be 3rd october cos thats when police checks were issued last yr)cos we wont have to try to fit it in before...

just thought i would let you know the next stage of the saga!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2003, 3:06 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: off on hols to cheer us up!!!

Originally posted by yvsie
Hi all,

when we go finally the plan was to visit friends in boston usa for 10 days ish then to sydney then perth..BUT..this added 2 grand to the price of the flights!
so cos im pee'd off ive just booked return flights to boston for a week beginning easter sunday...for 1 grand (for 4 ppl)...so saved some dosh!!!!!.....yee haa!!
this will give us a bit more time..once we have the visas...to enter oz ( i think it'll be 3rd october cos thats when police checks were issued last yr)cos we wont have to try to fit it in before...

The hoilday ends in Perth and you will never have the readies to do it again so enjoy it will be a trip of your life time.

Old Apr 8th 2003, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Up very late yvsie, glad you got sorted and have a great time!!
Mash...

Hi all,

Old Apr 8th 2003, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hey Yvsie

Don't forget my postcard!!!

Ring me when you're back, have a great time.

love sophia xx
Old Apr 8th 2003, 7:14 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mash and sophia....

pb...thanks for the word of caution......yeah i will enjoy it..but will worry about my 18yr old and my house cos were leaving him at home......ewwwwwwwwww...hope he doesnt trash the house..he told me to hide all our ornaments..now i wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Apr 8th 2003, 7:21 am
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic!!!!!! Good for you!!!
Have a fab time!

Chat soon
Old Apr 8th 2003, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi Yvsie

Have a great holiday, you deserve it.

Jan :-)
Old Apr 8th 2003, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Yvonne
I hope this still means you're coming to visit me in Sydney en route to Perth! Have a good holiday in Boston, and send me photos.
Sue
Old Apr 8th 2003, 1:35 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

ofcourse I am sue....dont worry!

chat soon!
Old Apr 8th 2003, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Hi all,

Good for you- have a great time

Mark & Julie
Old Apr 8th 2003, 3:56 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Great! Have a good time.

Your thinking reminds me of the girl who - because she did not buy the very expensive shoes and have 'saved' money bought a handbag as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2003, 4:11 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

very funny yafm!...

but i REALLy have saved money...

we were going to boston anyway but when we left the uk bound ultimately for oz...
so the fare to go usa, sydney, perth was 2 grand more than if we did sydney perth trip..but this return trip is 1 thousand squids cheaper
...so therefore i HAVE saved money..tee hee!!!!!

thanks for the good wishes....

oh gawd i cant wait till your wishes are more like congrats on 'me' visa!

Old Apr 8th 2003, 5:35 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Boston my bald anus.
You n big Kev are off to that Hedonistic island we all meet up in every year.Count me out this time ,can't get a booking for a back,sack n crack in time

BB-club Tropicana drinks are free
Old Apr 8th 2003, 7:22 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

hey you!!!!baldie!
i told you not to tell anyone..huh!

anyway....it is boston and i'll send you a pic to prove it!!!!

how is it in butt sniffer mansion anyway these days baldie??????...

have you installed central heating yet?? or is that why you're growing the hairius buttus again!!!! to keep you warm!!!!!

BTW..is butt sniffer going with you to perth??..poor thing...having to stay with you..i bet he was hoping for a lucky escape to a friendly neighbours!

tara chuck!
Old Apr 8th 2003, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Hi Ivonne,

Have a nice holiday, you must now be close to your visa fingers crossed,

Cheers,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.