Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ocean Reef Marina

Ocean Reef Marina

Old May 8th 2009, 1:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ocean Reef Marina

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
I know your not a Pom but you married one

Here is your reply to your visit there in Jan 2008 so there is something that drags you back to Hillarys within the last 18 months, Maybe not as bad as you like to make out to be eh!
And i bet you will go back but won´t tell anyone though

Only visiting dude, only visiting. We were in, spent 90mins there and out! Did not hang around. There were plenty of poms there as well, with the football shirts, crap tattoos etc.
It's a very good aquarium. My son loved it. Well worth a visit - even if it is a bit expensive.
Old May 8th 2009, 2:26 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I just hope I can still afford the club membership fees when it is complete.
It's not cheap at the moment, I dread to think how much it will go up to but I'd definitely rejoin.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:24 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
It's not cheap at the moment, I dread to think how much it will go up to but I'd definitely rejoin.
It depends how much you use it I guess. We go down there about 1 Sunday in 3 over the course of the year and save $2/pint for 3 pints. There is 1/3rd of the fee straight off. We do Commodore's Balls, Xmas dinners etc . I am also a member of powerboat and dive sections and get cruises and dive trips. It virtually pays for itself!
Old May 8th 2009, 11:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
It depends how much you use it I guess. We go down there about 1 Sunday in 3 over the course of the year and save $2/pint for 3 pints. There is 1/3rd of the fee straight off. We do Commodore's Balls, Xmas dinners etc . I am also a member of powerboat and dive sections and get cruises and dive trips. It virtually pays for itself!
You get good value. We went a total of probably 10 times a year, as social members and with membership around $300 that's $30 a visit.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Er, Jan 2008 was about 18 months ago (okay 17 months, sorry for the error).
The aquarium is good. Fortunately you can vist it without having to set foot in the rest of the place.
I do lots of things that I don't tell anyone else about though. I'm not one of those losers who put their whole life story on BE.
From when you started this thread i think you will find its 16 months not 17
Old May 8th 2009, 10:55 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
From when you started this thread i think you will find its 16 months not 17
You need to get out more, you sound like Amazulu's stalker.
Old May 9th 2009, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by renth
You need to get out more, you sound like Amazulu's stalker.
Are you stalking me ?You told me you put me on your ignore list, I obviously do get out more that´s why i haven´t got nearly 8000 posts on here
Old May 10th 2009, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice

Don't know whats wrong with some people what is wrong with Hillerys great family day out.
What do you want more bloody puds for the drunk Brits?????????????????