Reload this Page >

NZ work permit: accommpanying family

NZ work permit: accommpanying family

Old Feb 20th 2004, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

debtay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ work permit: accommpanying family

Hi again.

This is probably a stupid question when my hubbie has a formal job offer he can then apply for a work permit / visa; how do me and the kids apply to go with him?

In other words, what do we apply for? we would like to stay for the full 3 years and ideally I would like to work too.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Deb
Old Feb 20th 2004, 5:00 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ work permit: accommpanying family

Originally posted by debtay
Hi again.

This is probably a stupid question when my hubbie has a formal job offer he can then apply for a work permit / visa; how do me and the kids apply to go with him?

In other words, what do we apply for? we would like to stay for the full 3 years and ideally I would like to work too.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Deb
Hi Deb.

Try looking on here:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

If you get stuck give us a shout and I will try and look into it for you. Bit busy at the mo

Good luck
Old Feb 21st 2004, 2:46 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Deb

If your hubby gets a job and so a work visa - you can apply for a general one off the back of him - don't know about the kiddiwinks though.

That is exactly what we have done - hubby's work visa is specific to his job ie if he wants to work anywhere else he will have to reapply for another work visa but mine is unspecified meaning I can do whatever I want!

Hope that helps - any other queries post em up or PM me