Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nz fund proof - help !!!

nz fund proof - help !!!

Old Sep 17th 2003, 4:32 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default nz fund proof - help !!!

Hi there,

Do I have to prove funds available on arrival in NZ, or is the fact that NZIS in London have already verified the funds ok, and I won't have to produce an NZ bank statement on arrival showing how much cash there is to hand. The reason behind this is the shonky rate of exchange - I'm trying to hold onto as much of the £ sterling as I can and I'd sooner change £5000 than £10,000 if I can (£10,000 being the level of funds NZIS want to see to support us out in NZ for 12 months)......any ideas?

cheers, Rich
Old Sep 17th 2003, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Coventry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am told a credit card statement with a good healthy credit limit if sufficient as proof.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

we didn't have to prove anything on arrival, just answered the questions relating to this on the application forms.

Tori
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:31 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys,

Much appreciated.

Rich.

Wellington in 2 weeks !!!