Reload this Page >

NZ Citizenship time to be extended

Wikiposts

NZ Citizenship time to be extended

Old Sep 4th 2003, 10:27 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Russ - thanks, a timely clarification. So my first 2 years are OK (ie a bit more than 184 days in NZ in each year) but then I must stay in NZ more or less the complete third year. Not exactly a hardship, looks like we'll be having a holiday camping in the Bay of Islands and the Kai-Iwi lakes come 2005! Thailand and Australia can wait a wee whiley as far as holidays go.
Old Sep 4th 2003, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
looks like we'll be having a holiday camping in the Bay of Islands and the Kai-Iwi lakes come 2005!
I can think of far far worse places than the Bay of Islands!

When's the big move...must be any day now for you?

all the best,

Russ
Old Sep 4th 2003, 11:01 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Citizenship time to be extended

Originally posted by Akaubear
I didn't know that about the "indefinite" US visas. I guess that means the one I got in 1991 is no use anymore! (Not that it makes much difference to me....)
Nicola,

In all likelihood, your non-immigrant US visas would have been re-classified as a 10-year visa. You may use it for one last time to enter the US, and upon entry, it will be cancelled without prejudice.

Bear in mind that if you hold a passport from a country that is on the US visa waiver program, you will need a machine readable passport from Oct 1 (IIRC) to avail yourself to the VWP.

Peter
Old Sep 4th 2003, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

onetwothree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Citizenship time to be extended

Originally posted by deedee
Wilf,you sad fake impersonating bastard,i have just found out some imformation!You pretend to be old and wise...hahahaha,you bullshiter,i have respect for the older generation and i wondered where you were coming from as an older person....now i know,what a life you must lead.....you are a quite simply a nob head,young man.
Yes, Wilf is an unemployed 28 year-old who used to be the "Slippers" poster.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 2:10 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by BritboyNZ
I can think of far far worse places than the Bay of Islands!

When's the big move...must be any day now for you?

all the best,

Russ
Russ - a big clue follows...