NVQ Level 4

Old May 14th 2003, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Julietw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVQ Level 4

We are looking to apply to migrate to New Zealand, my patner is fine for qualifications points. But i do not know how i will fare.

I have an NVQ Levels 2,3 & 4 in accountancy and a members of the association of accounting technicians. Before we send it off to the NZQA to be assessed we were wondering if anyone had an NVQ at level 4 assessed.
Old May 14th 2003, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

alilandeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NVQ Level 4

[Hi

Snap I have exactly the same as you and also have not had it assessed by the NZQA. I will be very interested to hear if anyone has had a positive assesement from then. Please keep me posted.

Allison
Old May 14th 2003, 6:45 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NVQ Level 4

Originally posted by alilandeg
[Hi

Snap I have exactly the same as you and also have not had it assessed by the NZQA. I will be very interested to hear if anyone has had a positive assesement from then. Please keep me posted.

Allison

Hi

Hubby got 10 points (a D4) for a NVQ 3 in Engineering + C & G part 2 + C & G part 3 in CNC engineering.

Paula