Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nusing Interview

Nusing Interview

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

jimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the rough
Default Nusing Interview

Hi there,

I have a telephone interview for a mental health nursing job in perth in a cpl of weeks and have no idea how to prepare!

I'm already bricking it over doing a telephone interview and was hoping someone may have some tips or words of wisdom!

I'm also looking for any info on the types of questions to expect.

Many thanks in advance

Naomi x
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice
Default Re: Nusing Interview

Naomi, you need to get onto the nursing forum through expats. There are lots of people who are willing to give advice and have been through the same experience. Im a general theatre nurse so can't advise you but you can bet somebody out there will.
Its also good to find out about hospitals, working conditions etc and you are bound to pick up a 'pen pal ' who will be on the same pathway as you.
Go to the forum and just scroll down!
Best wishes, Lou
Old Aug 4th 2008, 2:04 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmyandnaomi
Hi there,

I have a telephone interview for a mental health nursing job in perth in a cpl of weeks and have no idea how to prepare!

I'm already bricking it over doing a telephone interview and was hoping someone may have some tips or words of wisdom!

I'm also looking for any info on the types of questions to expect.

Many thanks in advance

Naomi x

I am a mental health nurse working in Perth and had a telephone interview with a private company for telenursing (I didn't take the job). It wasn't too bad - nothing to trip you up. They want to find out your experience.
Where are you hoping to work ? You won't have problems getting work here global shortage and all that ! UK trained nurses are held in good light!!!!!

Good luck
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

jimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the roughjimmyandnaomi is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Thank you both for your replies, ill try and find the nursing forum, and keep my fingers crossed, lol!

Naomi x
Old Aug 5th 2008, 12:23 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Here it is Nurses Forum
Good luck with the interview