nursing

Old Feb 16th 2018, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

lhanna01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nursing

I hope someone can help

I am trying to work out the most effective way, Is it best to get AHPRA registration then apply for visa etc or do Visa first and then get registration.

I know you need to present within 3 months of receiving approval and have started going down the registration route...but I am now wondering if I need to go through the whole EOI and ANMAC and IELTS assessment for the visa would I just be better doing VISA first and getting registration in time for arrival.

Thanks for any help/advice you can give
Old Mar 5th 2018, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

sammy89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nursing

AHPRA received my application three months ago and I've only just gotten my agent, Id deffo do that first, if you meet the English language pathway you dont have to do the ILETS and ANMAC is apparently easier if you do that its the'modified pathway' Ive just gotten my high school and university to write a statement that I was taught full time in English and they accepted that.