Wikiposts

Nurses

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:08 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Just read it back and it doesnt make much sense I agree . In my defence though I was very tired and answering 2 different things at the same time .

You mentioned leaving the husbands behind to look after the kids which I said would be a nice thought. I then realised that some of the families on here it is actually the husband who is the nurse and not the wife. We couldnt really say a female nurses night out could we . that would be a bit naughty .

Hope that clears it up a bit

Tracey

Good point and I thought I wasn't sexist
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to love meeting nurses ...

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nurses meet

Does anyone fancy a nurses meet, I'm....we're off to Perth 2006, just thought i'd give it a go, i know it might be complicated, as we are from all over the place, but it's worth a try
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I used to love meeting nurses ...

Were you ill often
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I'm rather accident prone ...

However, it was a great way to gain some introductions

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Were you ill often
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:31 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Got a hangover after celebrating my 1000th post on my own
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Got a hangover after celebrating my 1000th post on my own

Will buy you a drink to celebrate when we meet, do you think you'll be at 2,000 by then? Got a wee bit of a hangover myself and wondering what i've started However still willing to go for it, I hope everyone else will
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 11:43 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooo, just tuned into this post.

What about a meet in Blackpool? We could stay at hotel that's on the TV at the moment, its a bit like faulty towers...its called the president! Theres also the pleasure beach for the little kids (and the big ones). Lots of pubs etc... so plenty of

I got married in the Lake District, its gorgeous. Bowness has many attractions!

Tracyd... we are hoping to go to Brissy! I hope we are making the right choice, lots of peeps going to Perth!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

What about a meet in Blackpool? We could stay at hotel that's on the TV at the moment, its a bit like faulty towers...its called the president! Theres also the pleasure beach for the little kids (and the big ones). Lots of pubs etc... so plenty of

Tracyd... we are hoping to go to Brissy! I hope we are making the right choice, lots of peeps going to Perth!
Hi, it's a good idea, but I'm just back from Blackpool with the kids, don't know if I could face it again so soon lol, lots of rides and spent lots of money
Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:21 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Somewhere just off a motorway ? Lancaster ?

Wendy
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:12 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Will nurses down south want to come up north? should we look for somewhere in middle UK wherever that may be?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 5:25 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Will nurses down south want to come up north? should we look for somewhere in middle UK wherever that may be?
I'm in the East Midlands area don't fancy birmingham at the moment though! :scared:
Sorry forgot to say, hopefully off to The Gold Coast or Brisbane haven't quite decided yet.

Last edited by mandi248; Oct 24th 2005 at 6:58 am.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi there - me again yes definately count us in ( I say us cos as I mentioned before I am a midwife and hubby is a staff nurse in ICU). We have had positive skills assessments and are just in the process of applying for visas. What about a travelodge somewhere near a city - they are usually quite reasonable. Maybe York (I am not just saying that because I am from South Yorkshire, it has good rail links to most places!) Just a thought. Am keeping my eyes peeled

Another one who is off to Perth

Lindseyx
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:33 am

Hello everyone, if looking for updates, I have sort of swithced to the nurses forum, just sort of happened Oh god and yeah all male nurses more than welcom