Nurses

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:22 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Nurses

Nurses meet

Does anyone fancy a nurses meet, I'm....we're off to Perth 2006, just thought i'd give it a go, i know it might be complicated, as we are from all over the place, but it's worth a try
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nurses

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nurses meet

Does anyone fancy a nurses meet, I'm....we're off to Perth 2006, just thought i'd give it a go, i know it might be complicated, as we are from all over the place, but it's worth a try
Definately be interested Margaret - where are you from? I am a midwife and my hubby is a nurse, we are hoping to head to Perth 2006. We are in Doncaster.

Lindsey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:32 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Definately be interested Margaret - where are you from? I am a midwife and my hubby is a nurse, we are hoping to head to Perth 2006. We are in Doncaster.

Lindsey

I'm from scotland, I know it will be a major hassle organising it , but I'm willing to give it a go, I'm sure it will be beneficial for us all, glad to get a reply so soon.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:36 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

That would be excellent....where were you thinking of?

Also you may want to post this in the nurses part of the forum too

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 23rd 2005 at 8:41 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Will keep an eye on the thread, definately interested!

Lindsey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:40 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to be rude

Forgot to tell you who I was and where I was from

I am a Staff Nurse at Sunderland Royal Hospital (North East)

and me and hubby are going to Perth (we're all going, aren't we )

hopefully Mayish 2006
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
That would be excellent....where were you thinking of?

Also you may want to post this in the nurses part of the forum too

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72

God, haven't thought that far in advance, but that's me all over, but think it will be really good, basically lets not go and get ripped off, what about a weekend in a hotel about half way -,the lake district or something, I'm definately open to suggestions
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

I am also from the North East. Not quite so North as Tiawamutu I have to say ( speaking of whom, what happened to you the other week missy, I was there on my Jack Jones, thankfully Kerry, Mark and their friends were all very friendly )

I'd be up for a meet, it would have to be after christmas for me to be able to go to be honest. Am already planning on going to the Sheffield one next month.

Theres also a Leeds one at the beginning of January, yes I'm going to that one too .

The Lakes sounds great. Are you talking a stop-over drunken weekend? Fantastic .

I am a nurse (obviously) but am heading in the opposite direction to everybody else, Brisbane for me.

Must have a look in on the nurses forum. I always forget about it

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi there,

I am also from the North East. Not quite so North as Tiawamutu I have to say ( speaking of whom, what happened to you the other week missy, I was there on my Jack Jones, thankfully Kerry, Mark and their friends were all very friendly)

I'd be up for a meet, it would have to be after christmas for me to be able to go to be honest. Am already planning on going to the Sheffield one next month.

Theres also a Leeds one at the beginning of January, yes I'm going to that one too .

The Lakes sounds great. Are you talking a stop-over drunken weekend? Fantastic .

I am a nurse (obviously) but am heading in the opposite direction to everybody else, Brisbane for me.

Tracey
I sent an apology to Kerry to say I couldn't make it. A mixture of no money, and not a clue of where to stay overnight. Would have loved to have been there, sorry.

Anyway I went to Add4ozz/hypnos/annqldau's on my own
(well with hubby, and he didn't even know her)

I would love to go to the Lakes....Keswick is very nice. God knows how I would get there though as neither of us can drive

(actullay could be naughty and leave hubby behind )
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:04 pm

Hi there,

I am also from the North East. Not quite so North as Tiawamutu I have to say ( speaking of whom, what happened to you the other week missy, I was there on my Jack Jones, thankfully Kerry, Mark and their friends were all very friendly )

Tracey
My second attempt to reply to this, I'm so rubbish on this forum, was saying god you like to get around . forgot what i was saying now, yes I agree after xmas would be good, and a weekend in the Lakes sounds magic, god I', m so excited, do you all think it will really happen???? I hope so
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway I went to Add4ozz/hypnos/annqldau's on my own
(well with hubby, and he didn't even know her)
Is this all the same person or 3 different people? At least you had hubby, I literally went on my own must have looked a right prat

I'm sure you would have no problem getting a train or a coach down there, transport there is pretty good from what I gather. One of you will have to learn to drive
I would love to go to the Lakes....Keswick is very nice. God knows how I would get there though as neither of us can drive :eek
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

was saying god you like to get around .
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:12 pm

Tracey you sound like my kind of gal
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

a weekend in the Lakes sounds magic, god I', m so excited, do you all think it will really happen???? I hope so
I dont see why not. It would be cool to meet a few more people off here.

I have decided to try and get to some of the meets a bit further afield as you chat to peole on here but dont get to meet them because they live a way off. Some of them are moving to the same area as me too so it will be nice to put faces to names

Tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tracey you sound like my kind of gal
Are you going to the Scottish meet? NO, I'm not, I dont go to them all
Wouldnt have minded going though, finances wont allow many more nights out . I am only a nurse after all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.