Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nukiwi documents ne 1 know about em?

nukiwi documents ne 1 know about em?

Old Nov 9th 2003, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

mutznuts1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nukiwi documents ne 1 know about em?

there a website claiming to be able to tell you how to get into nz without the points system for a payement of $29.95 they will send you the relevant details.Has anyone used them and is it worth the money or are they just telling you about sponsership talent visa etc?
regards mutz
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nukiwi documents ne 1 know about em?

Originally posted by mutznuts1
there a website claiming to be able to tell you how to get into nz without the points system for a payement of $29.95 they will send you the relevant details.Has anyone used them and is it worth the money or are they just telling you about sponsership talent visa etc?
regards mutz
Got the link for it and we may be able to give an opinion.
First thoughts its sounds a scam, doesn't also have a intro explaining that they are the secretary at a Nigerian Oil Co, and the director has died and they have sole rights over the bank account with $20million thats need to be moved.........
Old Nov 10th 2003, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: nukiwi documents ne 1 know about em?

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
Got the link for it and we may be able to give an opinion.
First thoughts its sounds a scam, doesn't also have a intro explaining that they are the secretary at a Nigerian Oil Co, and the director has died and they have sole rights over the bank account with $20million thats need to be moved.........
getmeout no theres no nigerian secretaries www.nukiwi.com,the site is well built etc i just cant see what they would offer apart from what most people can find out on thier own anyway.
regards mutz
Old Nov 10th 2003, 10:58 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,

The NuKiwi guy drives aound Wellington city in a Porsche Carrera with the plate "Nu Kiwi" so he must be making good money. However, all the forms are available from the NZIS site and the other stuff such as "cost of living in NZ" is freely available by surfing the net or through this forum. The "no points needed" categories have other criteria to fulfill, such as x million dollars for the "investor", business experience (min 2 yrs self employed) for the LTBV, and an accredited employer paying a minimum x amount to get in on that category (arts and culture- limited to musicians and filmies). There is no easy way in, so don't let any "sales" patter convince you there is....Personally, I'd save my cash and invest it elsewhere.....but that's just my opinion. There is an offer of a money back guarantee anyway if you fancied giving it a whirl..

regards, Rich.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by theguitardoctor
Hi there,

The NuKiwi guy drives aound Wellington city in a Porsche Carrera with the plate "Nu Kiwi" so he must be making good money. However, all the forms are available from the NZIS site and the other stuff such as "cost of living in NZ" is freely available by surfing the net or through this forum. The "no points needed" categories have other criteria to fulfill, such as x million dollars for the "investor", business experience (min 2 yrs self employed) for the LTBV, and an accredited employer paying a minimum x amount to get in on that category (arts and culture- limited to musicians and filmies). There is no easy way in, so don't let any "sales" patter convince you there is....Personally, I'd save my cash and invest it elsewhere.....but that's just my opinion. There is an offer of a money back guarantee anyway if you fancied giving it a whirl..

regards, Rich.
Hi rich ,I guessed that this would probably be the case thanks for the info.I wont pay for it i am sure i will eventually find someone that has got them already.
regards mutz