Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NSW CENTRAL COAST MEET UPS

NSW CENTRAL COAST MEET UPS

Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW CENTRAL COAST MEET UPS

Sorry I didnt make it over, bad day. Nothing to worry about though.

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kpeters84
Hey everyone,

A few of you have asked if the meet up is still on for Wednesday 7th Jan 2009 - yes it is!

My place in the afternoon when you feel like it! If you need a time slot then lets say from 2pm onwards although happy to see anyone sooner!

10 Parrendi Close, Avoca. 4382 2092.

See you then. ANYONE HAVE A GAZEEBO WE CAN USE?? May be useful as zero shade at my place!

Karen
xxxxx
Karen -

Thanks so much for a lovely afternoon!

It was great to meet other people who are "new" to the Central Coast.

Lilian and Vicky, I was hoping to meet one or both of you today. Perhaps soon!

Catherine

Last edited by tiger222; Jan 7th 2009 at 5:08 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Any suggestions on Private Primary schools for the area - something close to Kincumber or Avoca as we live in Macmasters.

I tried ringing a few schools but all on holiday still ?

Thanks for any help.

Catherine
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi all - it's February. Are we going to have a meet up? Let me know when and where!

Catherine
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

skiveatwork is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We're new to the central coast and would love to meetup sometime soon!!!

Any chance of a meetup - we're in Copa but can travel ;-)

Robert
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by skiveatwork
Hi

We're new to the central coast and would love to meetup sometime soon!!!

Any chance of a meetup - we're in Copa but can travel ;-)

Robert
Hello Robert -

Welcome to the central coast! I'm no longer the newbie, I guess.

I'd be happy to meet up with you for a cuppa, if you'd like. I'm just around the lagoon from you in macmasters beach. My children attend copa school.

send me a private message, if you'd like.

Catherine
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:49 am
Just Joined

skiveatwork is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds great- have pm'd you our details!
Old May 16th 2009, 12:29 am
Just Joined

smileymel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: NSW CENTRAL COAST MEET UPS

Hi I have just found this site, looks great! Can I join? I am not british, but I do have some Irish blood in me. My husband and myself have travelled to Europe and Ireland in 2005 and loved every day, we were their for 8 weeks, I know, it wasn't long enough!!!!! Maybe next time!
Old May 19th 2009, 5:36 am
Just Joined

smileymel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smileymel
Hi I have just found this site, looks great! Can I join? I am not british, but I do have some Irish blood in me. My husband and myself have travelled to Europe and Ireland in 2005 and loved every day, we were their for 8 weeks, I know, it wasn't long enough!!!!! Maybe next time!
Also, when are you all meeting again? Was hoping that we could possibly meet at Erina Fair, at Aromas?