Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSW - AMES

Hi guys!

Have any of you heard of AMES in NSW?

Here's the link:
http://www.ames.edu.au/content/coursemigrants.aspx

I'd like to hear some feedback whether this is useful/helpful or not... Also, I'd like to know when the second quarter/semester starts (just in case you guys know)...

The reason I'm asking is because I'm planning to go to Sydney mid June. The latest starting date for the class is June3. Obviously I will miss that. Now I am thinking of going there earlier like mid May. So I want to know if this is at all worth it to move all my plans for.. Also, I am curious when 2nd semester starts.. Maybe I can move my plans on a later date just in time for 2nd sem..

hopefully someone is familiar with this and can shed some light. Thanks
Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice
Default Re: NSW - AMES

Originally Posted by ejram View Post
Hi guys!

Have any of you heard of AMES in NSW?

Here's the link:
http://www.ames.edu.au/content/coursemigrants.aspx

I'd like to hear some feedback whether this is useful/helpful or not... Also, I'd like to know when the second quarter/semester starts (just in case you guys know)...

The reason I'm asking is because I'm planning to go to Sydney mid June. The latest starting date for the class is June3. Obviously I will miss that. Now I am thinking of going there earlier like mid May. So I want to know if this is at all worth it to move all my plans for.. Also, I am curious when 2nd semester starts.. Maybe I can move my plans on a later date just in time for 2nd sem..

hopefully someone is familiar with this and can shed some light. Thanks
I've tried contacting AMES via email regarding the starting date for the 2nd semester but so far there has not been any response.
I also like to know the benefit of taking this course.